Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
They use our files to make a lot of money with their resellers, and we get nothing.
We have given them enough patience for so many months but they make us disappointed eventually.

They use our files to make a lot of money with their resellers, and we get nothing.
We have given them enough patience for so many months but they make us disappointed eventually.

not true since you can not make sales

read:

well, they are not dead, they only pay members with 5+ sale daily.

therefore you do not need to cry if they ditched you as you are not real uploader to them.

@2985722904
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

Where is said "[/FONT]
they are not dead, they only pay members with 5+ sale daily.

therefore you do not need to cry if they ditched you as you are not real uploader to them."

I want know it?

read:
therefore you do not need to cry if they ditched you as you are not real uploader to them.

Who can make sales for the time being? How does it work? They cannot count sales from resellers, and their payment gateway doesn't work. How can you make 5 sales today or yesterday? Aren't you a reseller if you can? Please explain it.

Please read all my old posts in this thread, and you will understand how they intentionally transfer sales from us to resellers. With Google Analytics and some javascripts to monitor the click events on download links, I can calculate how many percents of my visitors are premiums, and I can know how many percents of my visitors are new to my websites. Uploadable forces users to enable auto-recurring and doesn't give them a simple button to cancel it. It makes them apt to buy premiums from resellers instead of our download links. After I removed all uploadable links from my websites, a lot of visitors start crying, complaining they waste money to purchase Uploadable premiums. Isn't it a magic? The number of crying visitors are at least 10 times of my total premium sales. Did ghosts sell them premiums?

Delete all your files if you are unable to remove your posted links. Don't help Uploadable and resellers who still profit from our files.

Last edited:
I am not reseller, I simply tell you the truth, if you can not make 5+ sales, do not waste time on this host

if you had 5+ sales before the payment gonne, you would still have the real statiscs ( not the one you having right now)

they can easily count how much you can earn from resellers with cookies(the last file page before the members enter coupon code).

if you familar with all the old dead host, they used the same way to handle payment issue. remove those low sales, keep those high sale trafiic.

and eventually they will ditch those high sale traffice and run away with those money

read:

Who can make sales for the time being? How does it work? They cannot count sales from resellers, and their payment gateway doesn't work. How can you make 5 sales today or yesterday? Aren't you a reseller if you can? Please explain it.

Please read all my old posts in this thread, and you will understand how they intentionally transfer sales from us to resellers. With Google Analytics and some javascripts to monitor the click events on download links, I can calculate how many percents of my visitors are premiums, and I can know how many percents of my visitors are new to my websites. Uploadable forces users to enable auto-recurring and doesn't give them a simple button to cancel it. It makes them apt to buy premiums from resellers instead of our download links. After I removed all uploadable links from my websites, a lot of visitors start crying, complaining they waste money to purchase Uploadable premiums. Isn't it a magic? The number of crying visitors are at least 10 times of my total premium sales. Did ghosts sell them premiums?

Delete all your files if you are unable to remove your posted links. Don't help Uploadable and resellers who still profit from our files.

I am not reseller, I simply tell you the truth, if you can not make 5+ sales, do not waste time on this host
if you had 5+ sales before the payment gonne, you would still have the real statiscs ( not the one you having right now)
they can easily count how much you can earn from resellers with cookies(the last file page before the members enter coupon code).
if you familar with all the old dead host, they used the same way to handle payment issue. remove those low sales, keep those high sale trafiic.
and eventually they will ditch those high sale traffice and run away with those money

The counting method of sales from resellers you described is viable. I will do an experiment if their affiliate program is back. However, I don't think I will be back, because my RapidGator sales highly increased after I removed Uploadable links from my websites. The new income enables me to add two 24TB storage servers with 100TB traffic in LeaseWeb in order to keep all my files so that I can re-upload deleted files as soon as possible. The obvious diffference made me reconsider if I should use Uploadable in the future, although we heard RapidGator shaves earnings a lot.

If your information is true, now Uploadable goes to the same way of FilePost and simliar ones; we know what had happened, so we can expect what will happen

Dear everyone,

We have moved. Finally!

Stats will start on the 29th of February and first payment will issued the 11th of March. We have kept everything the same so kindly login to your ZP affiliate page and watch the statistics increase again on the 29th.

This is a 1 week "trial" for us to fix everything that needs to be fixed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back