Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.01.18_12h22m21s_001__zps1rcyljvy.jpg

¿Vas a aumentar el tiempo otra vez ya que con la espera se ha consumido el que teníamos?

¿Si no que pasa con los archivos?

Siento mi inglés, uso un traductor

Are you going to increase over time because the wait is consumed we had?

If that does not happen with the files?

I feel my English, I use a translator

Tus ficheros se borrarían, en pocos días pasarías a tener menos de 500gb.
Los que sean mas viejos de 30 días aunq tengan descargas se borran igual.

English, files all delete xD

3 months are too long, and one update per month is a little unacceptable, so I added other filehosts to my site yesterday. Paying for storage servers and website servers costs me a lot. It's unreasonable that I should wait for more months without working with other filehosts. I still keep all uploadable links alive and have never deleted any files; however, I will hide all of them if Jo tell us we have to wait for another month in Feburary.

lol, he simply won't tell anything now.

Many sites have started to ban uploadable.:cursing:
I stopped upload files in December. And I see that I did everything right. I'll wait until February 1 and delete all files.

What's the huge problem here? Files aren't being deleted, you can still upload and download speeds are good even for free users. If you're only in this to make a profit, then find another host. Otherwise, Uploadable is running pretty smoothly, despite the setback.

My premium account has expired and can no longer upload because my limit is over 500gb.
Please update my premium @Uploadable-Jo
user: manolo10

Jo,

I don't want to see that you will say bad timing because of Chinese New Year. Since your approved bank took off during X-mas period, the bank won't take off during Chinese New Year. I have read the world holiday calendar and see the next big holiday in Feburary is Chinese New Year, but I don't think any banks take off during both X-mas period and Chinese New Year. I hope you have a good reason or excuse if you are not back in Feburary.

The forum rule asks file host representatives not to be inactive for one month. I hope it's not the reason that you do a sentence-making or write a short essay every 2 ~ 3 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back