Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to the support before and they provided me premium for a year which will last till november 2016 so i have no problem with the account expiration, only problem which i am worrying is no news since 21st december.

If payment gateway hasn't approved uploadable yet then the site will be dead soon.

Hope jo will come up with some good news.

Last edited:
and you believe everything they said about this payment gateway problem. :heiligenschein:
i think the last payment and the news update that follow is just so you won't delete your files immediately, now close to 2 months, they don't care anymore.

they are smart to pay the last payout and provide some positive news after that (they gain more from your already upload files), unlike other hosts that stop paying and keep quiet after they decide to close shop usually most users delete all their files immediately or after a few days.

Maybe it's actually the end of this filehost.

I guess their servers are pre-paid, so the cost of these months is from the revenues we generated some months ago.
Now they just want to make use of the remained months to generate additional revenues without paying affiliates.
Once their servers are expired, files will be gone one after another.

I can remember some filehosts closed their affiliate programs but had been still alive for a long time.
I don't think the cost was out from their own pocket; a more reasonable truth is that servers are pre-paid.

Maybe it's actually the end of this filehost.

I guess their servers are pre-paid, so the cost of these months is from the revenues we generated some months ago.
Now they just want to make use of the remained months to generate additional revenues without paying affiliates.
Once their servers are expired, files will be gone one after another.

I can remember some filehosts closed their affiliate programs but had been still alive for a long time.
I don't think the cost was out from their own pocket; a more reasonable truth is that servers are pre-paid.

I agree with your analysis
Today, I'm not working for uploadable

Forget this filehost and seek other alternatives , do not waste your time, and stop using it until they return , rather work with another host who acerles win with my free files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back