Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think scam hosts write news on their sites, the last one was on the 21st of December. If I was going away for a scam host, I wouldn't need to write any updates.

Last edited:
Of course they will write "news" on site sometimes that such dumb people keep their files for them and they get sales via Bitcoin (still able to buy premium). But if did not noticed, these "news" is about nothing.

Of course they will write "news" on site sometimes that such dumb people keep their files for them and they get sales via Bitcoin (still able to buy premium). But if did not noticed, these "news" is about nothing.

They might still get sales from resellers. When all users understand that purchasing from resellers can avoid auto-rebilling, they won't pay from our download links.

News 1
[h=3]10 Nov 2015[/h]News 2

[h=3]30 Nov 2015[/h]
News 3

[h=3]21 Dec 2015[/h]
next news 10 or 11 january haha

We are working on a solution ...waitinggggg....

News 01 February

Waiting....

hahaha

i think that they are dead , lost money with servers , no support , no news

All my files are still in my account. I even created 2 free accounts to continue sharing their links. Jo said problem with payment gateway, not with the servers. I still hope they will be back and a little update will make everyone to calm with this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back