Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
starnight: Fixed.

gibalah: And we will be happy to accommodate without a fee. Makes sense now?

Let me reiterate that $1 doesn't affect us the slightest - It will affect those who loves to press on $20 every time. We look forward to people being sensible.

gibalah: It is simple; we don't want to bear the full cost of someone requesting $20. We pay exchanger fee + misc. A $20 payout isn't just $20 as you may have figured out now :)

Additionally someone will press $20 once reach, and we pay the same person twice or sometimes thrice in a single week. A $1 fee doesn't*change much, but it will make people consider when they reach $20 or save it for the $100 payout.

We have been transparent about all changes - Something that isn't appreciated here. We may cease all communication on here given this attitude continues, and you can reach us via email & keep up to date via the News section or Newsletters.

he is right. file hosting that offer a affiliate system is a very expensive business because the fees involved.

consider the following: exchanger fee, bank wire fees, chargebacks fees, merchant account fees, tax fees, fees for loading money into wmz payza paypal etc, fees for every credit card transaction are about 3%, fees for technical support on the data center.

Ladyk: Considering that we have paid for the fees for 1.5 years, for people who have requested on $20.00 (or there-abouts), it would be inconsiderate of them to complain. We are still paying the majority of the cost. $1 is like a splash on a bigger picture.

We haven't made any other changes. We're still the fastest free paying host. Who doesn't like to enjoy 600 Kb/s on their files with a 20-30 minutes wait time? :)

gibalah: A $1 fee is not an indication or sign that we are going to run away/shut down. It's something we've worked towards implementing as above described, people like to press on $20. Other hosts have higher minimum and some charge 20% for payments up to $100, yet, I don't see the same uproar in their threads.

The rate I understand.

The problem is that now not allowed to rise more than X amount of data at a premium and it is unknown exactly that size.

They should make alternative payment methods such as bank transfers starting from X amount, that will save them money in commissions.

Mainly because bank transfers are free at least in Spain or from Spain to Europe.

gibalah: It is simple; we don't want to bear the full cost of someone requesting $20. We pay exchanger fee + misc. A $20 payout isn't just $20 as you may have figured out now :)

Additionally someone will press $20 once reach, and we pay the same person twice or sometimes thrice in a single week. A $1 fee doesn't*change much, but it will make people consider when they reach $20 or save it for the $100 payout.

We have been transparent about all changes - Something that isn't appreciated here. We may cease all communication on here given this attitude continues, and you can reach us via email & keep up to date via the News section or Newsletters.

he is right. file hosting that offer a affiliate system is a very expensive business because the fees involved.

consider the following: exchanger fee, bank wire fees, chargebacks fees, merchant account fees, tax fees, fees for loading money into wmz payza paypal etc, fees for every credit card transaction are about 3%, fees for technical support on the data center.

I can understand all of them because some people who wanted to open a filehost had discussed a lot in File Host & Affiliate Discussion. The only problem is the moment he chose to do this change so that we easily associate it with the traffic drop in East Asia, which might make him poor a lot. Hence I asked him if he is going to run out of money. If it's not, everything is fine.

Hi
Please I have an enquiry. I got a sale but it was not counted. I have PPS system

Screen shot
upl.jpg

Sonic: 3% is a Dream. Try higher. Some hosts will accept double digits, but you got it pretty much spot on. :)

Ladyk: That's based on performance. We have some people with a generous 30TB or 150TB.

1980xxx: If you haven't made any sales during PPD what makes you think you will somehow get sales under PPS unless you have ulterior motives?

montvido: That sale was done during your PPD days.

Sending private message for the support is completly useless.I have sent two messages already,both were ignored.
Good job.

at me the same, I had before I registered here already sent many emails to the support, but no reply. I uploade already one month nothing more because of the payment difficulties.

Last edited:
5 days no single sale. Before I mostly got sales daily. And you think this is not cheating? It is really time to leave :) they are really out of money. started shaving hard plus added dumb charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back