Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much spam messages here ..

PPD count & earnings seems normal today ( better like 90% of all other PPD hosts)

but not sure about PPS .. any experiences?

that's because you ******* a ***** :| (No need for such words, -Omc)

In fact, new sales are usually contributed by stupid newbie downloaders, but rebills are contributed by hardworking uploaders because they make downloaders stick with them so that downloaders who tried Uploadable first don't need to try other filehosts.

those stupid newbie downloaders makes you bank :p

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,jo:
I got one sale yesterday after I changed the plan to PPS,but no comission.why so?
please check it and solve the problem.MY ID is liantian.

j26yri7xq3ek_t.jpg

Butch79 & Muttley: We didn't redeem the vouchers. Whoever you're hosted by / wherever you've used your username & password (3rd party source) have compromised your account. We've given you the "Security Feature" (4 Digit PIN), and you've chosen not to use it. The responsibility solely lies on your side.

tuli2v: The violation penalty is in accordance with the email we sent to you.

dogg & shahidgill876: It's hard to solve a problem when the problem isn't explained in details. You say there's a problem with upload - Well, which method is it? What time was it? These are essentials for us to be able to resolve the problem.

Screwface: UL gets 5 times more traffic. Multiply your current earnings 5 times and you will be making more.

nogame: When do we stop a payout due to you leaving us? That's a lie

friend@: Yes the PPD is normal. If you have sales whilst on PPD, you will have the same on PPS.

mikannko & tora: I think it caught up. Final result looked satisfactory.

huaping: That sale was a recurring billing from a sale that was done whilst you were PPD.

Butch79 & Muttley: We didn't redeem the vouchers. Whoever you're hosted by / wherever you've used your username & password (3rd party source) have compromised your account. We've given you the "Security Feature" (4 Digit PIN), and you've chosen not to use it. The responsibility solely lies on your side.

You are a liar, that's clear, if I used myself or another person my balance to buy a premium account as you say then why we now cover up my count is not premium, it's still BASIC and I have a maximum storage of 500 GB and a speed that does not exceed the 400 KB / s !!! it is very clear in the photo I posted, you tell bullshit trying to rip people off and on, that's all ;)

fv88.jpg

riko.jpg

Last edited:
Screwface: UL gets 5 times more traffic. Multiply your current earnings 5 times and you will be making more.

You are from another planet? total traffic is irrelevant, my earning only down to traffic i bring you, uploaded and other hosters with my links. stop making excuses!
When can see you count 4 to 5 times less than restrict hosters, then something is wrong with uploadable system, the last 2 week been particular bad.

You can deny all wanted, but with stat looking from other hosters i know you wrong. no one stop a 500 KB/s dl to go on 50 KB/s UL,RG,Nitro.
account? no because using other free host too as test, and the average spread is same level except for uploadable 4 times less.

I delete all files yesterday, you can keep remain 50$ in account to improve i dont care, will not support you shave biz and will not be back like before.

You are a liar, that's clear, if I used myself or another person my balance to buy a premium account as you say then why we now cover up my count is not premium, it's still BASIC and I have a maximum storage of 500 GB and a speed that does not exceed the 400 KB / s !!! it is very clear in the photo I posted, you tell bullshit trying to rip people off and on, that's all ;)

Steps to redeem the premium membership is a little complex on Uploadable.
1. Use your balance to redeem a voucher (Yes, it's just a voucher.)
2. Go to the "Reedem" page, the right-most one, and find the voucher that you have just redeemed.
3. Put the voucher to the top-right box, which contains the text "Premium Voucher Code:", and click the "Submit" button.
Finally, you become a premium member.

In addition, I ever found a bug after I enabled the 4-digit PIN code. I don't know if it has been fixed now.
When I reedemed the voucher from the payment page, affiliate_payment.php, it always failed and didn't ask me the 4-digit PIN code.
That is, I had to go to the Redeem page, redeem.php, to redeem the voucher, and then used the voucher myself.

By the way, the phrase "Redeem Premium" in the payment page, affiliate_payment.php, is easily to mislead uploaders/affiliates so that they misunderstand they have paid for the premium membership after they have clicked the "Redeem" button there. I think Jo has to fix it.

Last edited:
Butch79: Cover up? We're not covering up anything. They were redeemed by:
xyxxfj2014 - IP:106.185.24.248
xiaoxie2015 - IP:106.185.24.248

Go figure. You have something called a Security Lock which you've failed
to activate. That can be found here:
Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage

Screwface: What are you doing in here still? :)

Mr.Leg: Yes.

gibalah: We've had the unfortunate incident of WM not being responsive
on Fridays. It's not a frequent occurence as we've been timely. Looking
at other hosts they give you a 30-45 Business Day estimate for a payout
(this mean they can payout between 15-20 days interval...A little longer
than the 24-48 hours people have to wait with us for it to be resolved)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back