Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
When trying to buy premium while accessing the site from the US I get:

Payment Unsuccessful

An error has occurred during the payment process. Please retry the payment procedure again.

Then redirected to resellers. Do sales from reseller still count for uploaders?

Is this mean that sales from USA via CC will not be counted for uploaders???

I have 6 sales and not a single one from USA...which is really strange since 60% of my traffic is from USA!

My ID : GOODDAY

I have the same !!!!!!!

I can not put it on the account for which I pay !!!!!!

I'm looking for a quick reply

6gT2Wu.png

Last edited:
mrgec018: How can we count sales if they aren't successful? That's a 1st grade logic question. I believe you know the answer to it.

user72: Figurative speech. Unlimited Water, Oil and Energy ...Can you find me that?

mrgec018: How can we count sales if they aren't successful? That's a 1st grade logic question. I believe you know the answer to it.

I think that my question was not that hard to understand, but never the less let me simplify so you can understand - IS IT POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE FROM USA TO BUY PREMIUM ACCOUNTS VIA CC OR THEY NEED TO USE RESELLERS THAT DOESN'T COUNT SALES FOR UPLOADER?

Hello Jo, uploadable team didn't decided anything on "bonus" program ? I remember asked about it few month ago - affiliate will recieve bonus point for premium Id sale, this could solve bitching about free prem. upgrade.
Of course, with different point reward. Something like 1 day prem = 100 points, month 500 points e.t.c. - and one month premium would cost 10k points.

mikannko: As much as we would like to do this, we have other priorities to add. If you've noticed, we haven't had any hiccups/issues lately :)

I can inform that we will soon be finding a way to list the IPs that have accessed your account.

KLondike: Statistics look just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back