Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomeoNe! & coolro: After having checkedtoday*the statistics for yesterday was fine. It looks a little lower than last week's statistics, but nothing that was caused on our end.

Nogame - Thanks for your input.

Hello,

I've just been charged on my Credit Card without my consent on an account already premium for 6 months! Worse, after I've been charged, the account as not even been upgraded!

Please issue an immediate refund of this fraudulent act.

Username: rlsmix

Proof:

CARTE.jpg

Capture_d_cran_2015_04_11_13_24.jpg

guylux: Incorrect.

You redeemed on 17th of March for 6 months. Extending it to 29th of Lfptember. Your credit card was charged for 60 days (22.99). Extending it to 28th of November.

If you do not wish to have your card charge anymore let me know and we will stop it. However, no days were missing when you redeemed or charged.

Thanks

Last edited:
guylux: Incorrect.

You redeemed on 17th of March for 6 months. Extending it to 29th of Lfptember. Your credit card was charged for 60 days (22.99). Extending it to 28th of November.

If you do not wish to have your card charge anymore let me know and we will stop it. However, no days were missing when you redeemed or charged.

Thanks

I do NOT want to be charged on my credit card EVER and I want an immediate refund.

Thanks.

coltR: Yes, I'm sure it isn't a good idea that you make more with us than anyone else, but yet can't spare 9.99 to redeem a Premium. I'm sure there are other hosts out there that will meet your "demands".

While I like your host, mostly for it's free user friendlyness & appealing/trustworthy design.
Honestly your attitude is something that could drive even the best uploaders away, when you sling shit on every other host and throw statements that simply isn't true at all.
I make 10 times more on Uploaded + RG + NF seperately, than on Uploadable, even by PPD only and after the rate change that is (Uploaded).

As i said before, i like your host, or more importantly my users like your host.. yet this doesn't change the fact that something is seriously wrong with your counting system.
The counts in the filemanager is pretty much what i've been getting on average on every other host i tested, while the counted stats are somewhat half/3/4's of that..
What you're saying is that every other host is wrong, and gladly pay it's uploaders for more downloads than they actually generate, or maybe you should look into it and thus not make the impression that you're shaving big time, and loose good uploaders because of this.
Just a friendly suggestion. Otherwise keep up the good work.

Hi admin of uploadable
I chose 1 day risk free trial (0.99$) plano and I want to cancel my premium membership.
My username is: factorx
Thank you!

Hello, this site! Slow upload speeds
Before speed 2MB / S, and now only 200KB / S, there is a solution?

:heiligenschein::heiligenschein::heiligenschein::heiligenschein::heiligenschein:

Last edited:
riven: Bad timing? Try again later. Normally much higher for upload speed than 200 Kb/s :) No one else complain right now.

Vista - I have no msg from you, resend thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back