Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guy are worried about your stats! Read the small print!

• All amounts in USD. Your earnings will be updated daily update at 12am GMT.

Hi Jo ! Please update premium account for username : frogfootj. Thank you.
Also, I want all my files are PREMIUM ONLY - how I would do that ?

souza: I can help you understand why we let people roll through PPD first; to avoid scammers.

The rebill you keep questioning, happened from a user that purchased*when you were in PPD. You are not entitled to this payment, period. So someone who has earned great on PPD for 6 months w/ sales, suddenly turn to PPS and will expect all rebills to go to them Doesn't work like that.

You're paid in the plan that you wish to be in. It is that simple.

If you accumulate 100 paying users during PPD and they all rebill into the next century, you will not get paid. If you accumulate 100 paying users during PPS and they all rebill into the next century, you will get paid.

We don't offer mixed PPS and PPD plan. It's black on white.

nogame: Let me answer you chronologically: -Find another host if you think we cheat; there are plenty. Can even go with the original ones who pays absolutely nothing (an option many are willing to accept) -30 days is what we always hold. Paying out prematurely is high-risk;* just like some affiliates owes us money, they pack up and leave - We're* left with the bill (we can name a few in here). -Upgrading accounts: We can't just pick and choose. That's called unfair treatment. You will suddenly be getting John 1 and John 2 asking why John 3 got an ugprade and they didn't. We've simplified it: Not to upgrade. Besides; space = cost, and whoever occupies 10TB forever with* idled files, should be happy that we keep them. We have no intentions of doing a 90 days idled file becoming a deletion.

You may not agree with the above, but if you were to start up a host, you will soon realize why we do things the way we do :) Also take note of all those that crumble and get called "scam" afterwards - The affiliates were 95% indirectly involved with bringing it down most of the time.

Please give me 10 TB Space I donot need premium account
neelambajee is my account username

Jo - Please update for me pre acc.

My acc is: ngotuankiet0805

Thank you very much.

Jo - through 3 days my acc expire premium. Update it to pre acc for me pls. Thank you very much.

My acc is: ngotuankiet0805

Last edited:
Hi uploadable-jo.
I send you many mails (support, my email) i need de confirmation code to erase any files (an upgrade my account) because i never use it (and I never activate Security Lock) please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back