Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymous users are still able to download files up to 2 GB? I tried to download a file bigger than 1 GB as an anonymous user and I wasn't able to download it...

since weeks uploadable.ch is in Forum's Top 5 worldwide

PPD earnings - high/good

PPS earnings - can be a little better

if admin works stable & honest

maybe it can be a longtime money engine (for both parties)

Last edited:
Where is that "top" posted?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
dogg: Fixed now.

Mr.leg: PPD looks/looked fine. Same as last week, the week before, and the week before that, and the week before that...(I can continue).

Raizirer: What you screenshotted is filenames? You can order those and you can grab the TSV and order them in the respective column.

fernandito: They may be approximately 1-2 hours behind during peak hours.

hndude: In effect 1st of April. 15 more days to go. We don't make changes over night - We announce them in advance, which we find is only fair.

@
Uploadable-Jo

i want proof of this email i just received:

[Uploadable] Violation of Terms and Condition - Termination of User

Dear user,

You've been found in violation of Section 20. of our Terms & Conditions.

Material that allegedly depicts bestiality, zoophilia, CP or similar is strictly disallowed on our system. You have 7 days to back-up your account before it will cease to exist.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

please show me exactly what file had bestiality, zoophilia, or CP. i know you are lying because i know for 100% sure i do not have any of this.
please prove it to me.

all i have ever uploaded in amateur stuff. i know for certain i have not, would not, and will not ever upload anything that risks my account....
i believe someone reported me, and no one actually checked the reported file.

i await you answer here (i will pm you my account login details)

feel free to post the link and proof here and show everyone if i uploaded such a thing. i am not afraid.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time to argue with Jo. I'm sure you haven't terminate any of their TOS but they just wanna close your account as they did it to me and the others. I'm sure your earning with Uploadable is not much high. I guess it might not over $50/week or you're on PPD and have less sale, right ? This is the way Uploadable make more space on their server, just ban some accounts with low earning that make them low profit. That's all.

Hi,Uploadable-Jo
I can't upload since a few days!
I sent a email to offical wesite but no support.
I already sent you a Private Message with user name.
please check and fix.
thanks

Siaemese00: No, we don't terminate out of the blue. Jabs will get an answer soon enough. Not sure on your termination cause, but since you have been terminated, why are you still lingering around like a creep? :)

Imgocow: Will need your username in PM

John2310: What am I looking for? We don't upgrade anymore.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time to argue with Jo. I'm sure you haven't terminate any of their TOS but they just wanna close your account as they did it to me and the others. I'm sure your earning with Uploadable is not much high. I guess it might not over $50/week or you're on PPD and have less sale, right ? This is the way Uploadable make more space on their server, just ban some accounts with low earning that make them low profit. That's all.

EXACTLY CORRECT.

I encourage uploadable to out me on this forum to everyone if i uploaded any garbage illegal filles.
also please report me to authorites if i uploaded and of the files you claim i have uploaded.

this is all going to show how great of a host they truely are......

i will keep this thread updated with the latest info while they pray to god and search every single one of my files looking for something bad lol. its gunna be many many man hours for nothing. just watch........

jabsjabs: You've received an email now. Let's make it clear to everyone*l that your situation is rare, and that we don't terminate based on 0.01 or 100 dollars made.

jscan: Yes, you're right. I've notified technicians now.

several days ago that I have frozen statistics
you can check it?
user fernandito
vE7sW.jpg

I shall never understand how u guys manage to upload via zoom always problems
ftp is too late for me coz i ll have to wait for files to appear and it takes time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back