Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid for premium in uploadable and I can say its speed is bad even in premium .

I tried from different rdps but the speed always slow . anyone else has that problem ?

What is this JO
its my today files i upload and share here is too many DLS but in stats just 40 DLS my yesteroday just 40 day DLS in stats 150 and i have too much files but today just count 40 DLS What is this JO?
What i suppose it cheating or scaming or counting problem

Last edited:
What is this JO
its my today files i upload and share here is too many DLS but in stats just 40 DLS my yesteroday just 40 day DLS in stats 150 and i have too much files but today just count 40 DLS What is this JO?
What i suppose it cheating or scaming or counting problem

i think downloads from premium do not qualify

I honestly this that something is not matching with the download counts...

i'm giving UPLOADABLE enought long time to "spin up" with all my files but even after months....

the stats are honestly "smelling weirdly counted"

i wanted to compare with another sharing service... with higher PPD payout yes... but what i care most is the download counts got after a week.

Income after the same amount of days (uploadable is in use already 2 months and 30 refs - other sharing service UP by 8 days with 6 refs)

that's really sound like unreal downloads count from UPLOADABLE

I wait your opinion Joe

thank's

I honestly this that something is not matching with the download counts...

i'm giving UPLOADABLE enought long time to "spin up" with all my files but even after months....

the stats are honestly "smelling weirdly counted"

i wanted to compare with another sharing service... with higher PPD payout yes... but what i care most is the download counts got after a week.

Income after the same amount of days (uploadable is in use already 2 months and 30 refs - other sharing service UP by 8 days with 6 refs)

that's really sound like unreal downloads count from UPLOADABLE

I wait your opinion Joe

thank's

hey whats the URL of 2nd host which you are using for downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back