Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guy worried about stats! read this! Stats working fine!

• All amounts in USD. Your earnings will be updated daily update at 12am GMT.

Sunny: Because our system is built differently. We do update the counter on the go - Just can't be in real time ever.

We're working on a solution that will result in statistics never being delayed again (you know the ones that make people complain if their statistics are delayed by 2 hours).

Just a question, Onn Monday the "bonus" was working, on the end of the day It appeared the ammount plus the bonus, but on the morning yesturday it was gone the bonus, why that??????????????

Statistic delay is bigger then two hours. Instead of making it faster, uploadable team could consider add notification - "users, your PPD statistic will be refreshed ever 2-3h, due to system specification"

Last edited:
HubaBuba: Not sure about that statement. We've had it planned for some time now when to stop giving away free Premium.

Vipking: Remote upload works.

Mr.Leg: We have no limits to how many times you can request.

Jo,
i am facing few issues ...one is i am not able to view my stats..second one is yesterday i uploadaed few files using zoom uploader...but those files are not displaying in my account...

rajesh009:
1. They're viewable
2. You cant use Zoom as "free", it has to be a paid version. Additionally we recommend that you use another tool to upload with.

Hello, i cant upload, error : "The file size is over 2048MB"
Im premium and file = 300MB

Without my account, upload is working. Can you help me please ?

Edit : Message "You need to generate some sales in order to get more storage...."

Others have this problem ? I paid premium for Storage UNLIMITED and i dont have//

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back