Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
When JO pay?

Why you always prolem with stas???

O24AcNm.png

I think Jo ignore my message. Stast dont exactly!

Update: I can find someone who had better earnings last week than this week...How do they explain for that?

30ayu8p.jpg

Do you make 62.27 every Saturday? Is the sun always shining where you are? There are certain things I can't complain. :(

Update: I can find someone who had better earnings last week than this week...How do they explain for that?

30ayu8p.jpg

Do you make 62.27 every Saturday? Is the sun always shining where you are? There are certain things I can't complain. :(

you are boss. You always right.

i only hireling!

I hope everything good!

30ayu8p.jpg

Hi J,
48 hours passed but we still do not get our blance ?? Please let your reseller team to update our blance. Our customers can not wait anymore !
Thanks

Last edited:

30ayu8p.jpg

Jo how its stats trending ?
Since january every saturday i made almost the same nr down
Also 1-24jan i felt that stats were better update .

2015-01-10
712 dw

2015-01-17
729 dw
2015-01-24
800 dw

2015-01-31
604dw

Last edited:
Hello, please upgrade my account (ID: cfs5403), I want to upload via ftp more than 2gb files. Anyway, how to join PPS program? It said I do not meet criteria? I am good in PPS.

hi jo, i can not upload webupload

The file size is over 2048MB.

please fix

my account: minhnguyen

Last edited:
stats

When JO pay?

Why you always prolem with stas???

O24AcNm.png

I think Jo ignore my message. Stast dont exactly!

Stats are Crappy since friday night, and happens to me too, every saturday and sunday stats are very sllow, even with more visits and downloads!!!!

Today stats are crap too

Someone else's stats really crappy today (sunday)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back