Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was using this host earlier but the uploadspeed was sucking very, very often... i tried now again to upload files and there is no improvement.. why not? i stopped now for 4 month approx. uploading on this host and there is no improvment in this time? very strange that no other users got this issues...

on uploaded, fileparadox, etc i upload with 300-400 mb/s total, and here i have uploadrates ~10 mb/s... sometime one file is uploaded with full speed (200-300 mb/s), but this is very rare..

is there no fix in near future?

Androidhell -I have replied to you. The delay in payment was because you put and email into your webmoney. You wanted paypal this isn't my fault. You will be paid by Monday as I said in the pm.
Hello,
Im in the same situation like Androidhell. I put my e-mail into my webmoney but I wanted my paypal (I could correct it, so now my paypal details are there).
My payment status is approved since last year (2014-12-24), but didnt received the amount.

I wrote all my details by twice via e-mail -last one 5/1/2015 (I'm going to write another e-mail), but no answer.
Najla - I will have your payment checked. Most likely Monday.

Anyone with upload issues, we are working on everything to remove all problems. We should be back to normal shortly.
Thanks for your patience.
Yes webmoney was now paid sorry for the day delay.

Jo
Hello,

I didn't received any money. Payment status still approved (with my wrong webmoney address, but my account has the right paypal address since beginning of January).

Thank you for your kindly reply!

I signed up to uploadable a while ago, and never got the email to activate my account. It's there any way of activating it for me?

Username : Horrospoke

Uploadable Jo:

I have two accounts, and I want to transfer a website I added from one account to the other, would that be possible? I already deleted the website from the first account but I still can't add it on the other account. It just says "This domain name already exists and is verified".

dogg: You could help us by letting us on your RDP so we can check and perhaps fix this issue since it would be a routing matter.madmanjoe: Would help as well if you could :)RE Stats, they're pretty much almost up to date now. As promised.

When JO pay?

Why you always prolem with stas???

O24AcNm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back