Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwamoney - any stats will be fixed once we correct everything. They are all counted so do not worry.

Awaisdik - Everything will be sorted ASAP.

Thanks for the understanding and patience.

Androidhell -I have replied to you. The delay in payment was because you put and email into your webmoney. You wanted paypal this isn't my fault. You will be paid by Monday as I said in the pm.
Hello,
Im in the same situation like Androidhell. I put my e-mail into my webmoney but I wanted my paypal (I could correct it, so now my paypal details are there).
My payment status is approved since last year (2014-12-24), but didnt received the amount.

I wrote all my details by twice via e-mail -last one 5/1/2015 (I'm going to write another e-mail), but no answer.

Naija - I will have your payment checked. Most likely Monday.

Anyone with upload issues, we are working on everything to remove all problems. We should be back to normal shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Yes webmoney was now paid sorry for the day delay.

Jo

JO, Thanks for your support and for always sticking up here to solve all problems
I hope everything is resolved soon and return the site stability
regards

Sunny - things like this can be looked into after we sort everything else out that is of a higher priority.

Ps2gameman - as I have said a fee times prior we will correct everything and all stats will be visible again to you asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back