Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploadable-Jo, could you explain what's wrong? I've send a file using my primary account and try get this file using another account. Please, look:

Last edited:
ATTENTION ALL: THERE ARE SOME ISSUES CALCULATING THE EARNINGS TODAY.*REST ASSURE ALL DATA IS RECORDED AND THE TECHS WILL BE ON THIS FIRST*THING TOMORROW. WILL UPDATE YOU ON THE GO.

vcvix: I'll get this tested*tomorrow.

satune & Huba: Monday or Tuesday. Promise. Will post update on the go.
If something is missing we will correct it, but I think the techs have a
clear grasp of the situation :)

coolro: I can't help you today since it is Sunday and all techs not at
work. Business hours are from Mon-Fri. I can tell them to test on the
RDP again if the problem persists.

Attention everyone: Stats do seem a little lower than usual today. If
anything has stopped working we will of course correct it.

Thank Jo!

vcvix: I have an update for you:

osxs1z.jpg

Worked fine to download files above 1GB. As you can see the URL description is "dl.uploadable.ch" which means this is for free users.

Attention all: We're working hard on restoring PPD. We had a technical malfunction yesterday. Additionally we're working on PPS and it is currently scheduled to*today, but latesttomorrow, as promised. All other issues will be duly noted once we're over this hurdle. Thanks*everyone.

Attention all: We're working hard on restoring PPD. We had a technical malfunction yesterday. Additionally we're working on PPS and it is currently scheduled to*today, but latesttomorrow, as promised. All other issues will be duly noted once we're over this hurdle. Thanks*everyone.

2015-01-11 and 2015-01-12, Two days earning down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back