Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolro: I will get it checked in Monday. If issue still persist please message me username + server time.

mikannko: As we appreciate your support I'm not sure what you're asking for, so how would I answer YES or NO?

brunog: Please PM me your information.

jaimi: You have no pending voucher codes.

Youtom: pm me your info and I can sort it out.

coolro: I will get it checked in Monday. If issue still persist please message me username + server time.

mikannko: As we appreciate your support I'm not sure what you're asking for, so how would I answer YES or NO?

brunog: Please PM me your information.

jaimi: You have no pending voucher codes.

Youtom: pm me your info and I can sort it out.

sir Jo have you check my pm?

Hello! Uploadable-Jo
I'm on PPD but just want the list of webboard that allow uploadable.ch link.
I aint sure but recognized you or someone said that they will send the list of webboard to affiliate.
So if it's you, please send me list of webboard that allow uploadable.ch link.
My ID is RealB29.

Thanks

HI JO
I did not receive 2014-12-25 wmz

qq6.jpg

Please check pm and reply me
Thank you

Last edited:
Jo, i send you PM - About premium extending. Since i'm uploader on PPD.
In december i ggot 30 sales, ID - chinpoppo. What i wanted to know - can i recieve premium extending, current will end on 4 jan. That's about it.

Some of the files I uploaded on 2014/12/24 are still showing 0 download stats in the Download Manager, someone as even purchased a premium account from one of the links! what a load of horseshit. Cheers.

Upgrade premium

e9aq6s.jpg

Dear WJ Users,

My name is Joseph, but call me Jo for short. I will be your affiliate manager and support in here.

We are excited to announce a new FileHosting site, Uploadable.

Uploadable is a new professional website which allows for users to share any of their files with friends, family and even strangers.

We have servers up already and have our doors open for service. With an extended amount of storage space and generous bandwidth and speed for users, we truly are 2014's newest hit.

We offer lucrative rates and plans for people that can attract their friends to join and use our service.

2dllqg3.jpg

2s8lb1s.jpg

With the combination of PPS, PPD and Mixed we have made it fair to everyone who wish to work with us in an honest way.

A quick summary of our features:
-Users can upload up to 5GB files (via FTP & remote), 2GB via webupload
-Minimum payout 20 USD
-Payments every Friday, request on Thursday the latest.
-Change of plans once a week
-Unlimited storage space for Premium or 250GB for free users
-Resume-Download
-Supported Download Accelerator
-Payments to Paypal and Webmoney.

Premium accounts are offered to those who meet certain criteria.

If you are experiencing upload problems ( uploading or even downloading) please let us know in details the following;

- Download method in which you are using.
- Your username
- Approximate time of the problems, you can fidn the server time at the bottom of the page.

Send this via a PM.

Rapidleech plugin download available from the link below.

Uploadable.ch - #1 EasY & Fast File Storage

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING 'FILE IS OVER 2048MB' IT IS MOST LIKELY BECAUSE YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR LIMITATION ON YOUR PREMIUM ACCOUNT STORAGE. SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR USERNAME.

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING;

1. SUBJECT: YOUR ERROR MESSAGE

2. TAKE NOTE OF THE TIME (SERVER TIME)

3. WHAT ERROR ARE YOU SEEING
3A. WHAT METHOD ARE YOU USING IF ANY.

4. YOUR USERNAME

THIS WILL ENSURE THAT WE KNOW WHAT, WHEN AND HOW IT OCCURRED. ANYTHING ELSE IS SMOKE FROM A HIDDEN FIRE - IF WE CANNOT IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM WE CANNOT HELP YOU.

Jo

JOIN NOW!
Username: anglebaby0603 . Please upgrade premium for me. Thanks

Jo i know you are upgrading some ppl. a made a lot of sales for you, im on ppd but i made sales for your site.
Can you please upgrade me based on my sales and my uploads?
Also i looking for a fix to remote from web and remote from filehosting.

szncruise: You will no longer be billed.

yuenu: We know the file manager isn't working.

mikannko: PM username

If you have sent a PM regarding a missed payment it will be looked at later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back