Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo remote still dont work. remote from web and from filehost.
For example.. rapidgator or filefactory.. always stay pending for a days...
Also i did try remote using my private server and stay pending as well.
Any fix soon?

yousifmhmd: I had a look at your table, and as much as you may think we're not counting, a lot of people had drop in their statistics too (some kept them up) for the same period.

Our traffic also took a significant beating after the crash which meant basically less of everything - that would include your stats too. This can be seen in the alexa ranking for a somewhat indication without giving out too much information.

Since you only had around 20-30 downloads a day, your drop seems more significant than others, however, everything is accounted for and overall statistics seems to be going back to normal (Group B suffering)

Kurei: Yes, we're rebuilding again on that. PPS + PPD is up to date. PPS recurring is missing too.

nhocnho: That's the question of the year ;)

Thank you very much Jo

And the payable amount of the missing day has been fixed.

Yousif

Dear users,

From the 1st of December we will be doubling our space to FREE users.

You will now be able to enjoy up to 500GB of free storage on our service. This is just one of the many upgrades we have coming. We hope you enjoy it.

I still have 250 GB, nothing changed. Can I have my account upgraded to premium, I need more space. My ID: listy83 - Thank you.

Kiko: I will report this straight away with the tech but don't expect a fix until Monday or Tuesday seeing it is Weekend now.

Deathsnatcher: Why don't you check your PM?

Where replay on my PM ? Or 30 sales in december + being on PPD not enought.
This is very irritating. I did asked you a question, and want to know simple as - YES or NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back