Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

As you may (or may not) know, it is public holiday today. Any issue I that has arisen in the last 24 hours will be promptly looked into tomorrow the 2nd of January.

Unfortunately, our technicians do have lives and families they need to spend time with on such days.

I thank you all for your understanding and we will be smoothsailing very soon.

Those who have messaged regarding missed payments this will be looked into within the hour.

Jo

Attention all: Whoever claimed there's a missing stats on their page for PPD, this does not seem valid as can be shown here:

33wl76b.jpg

Currently it is only PPS + Domain sales that haven't been calculated*yet. Thank you all.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

As you may (or may not) know, it is public holiday today. Any issue I that has arisen in the last 24 hours will be promptly looked into tomorrow the 2nd of January.

Unfortunately, our technicians do have lives and families they need to spend time with on such days.

I thank you all for your understanding and we will be smoothsailing very soon.

Those who have messaged regarding missed payments this will be looked into within the hour.

Jo

Attention all: Whoever claimed there's a missing stats on their page for PPD, this does not seem valid as can be shown here:

33wl76b.jpg

Currently it is only PPS + Domain sales that haven't been calculated*yet. Thank you all.

Well that is bullshit. I am on PPD and not even a single file is counted

image.png

but the payout amount wrong collect,missing 2 days(28,29/2014) earning didn't collect

I have sent you the proof via pm,please check thank you.

Last edited:
No, The DLs aren't counting for the PPD

PS: I miss 26/DEC earning in the Payable Amount, I calculated it, and it's very clear that i miss the 26th of December

If you wanna check it my username is: yousifmhmd

Note that I cleared the cache and the cookies and tried to login but with no hope.

Hi! Uploadable-Jo.
The DLs (Total DL=0, from 2014-12-26 to 2014-12-31) aren't counting in filesystem page.
And i miss 26/DEC earning in the Payable Amount.
Please check it. My username is: iwamoney
Thanks!!

Last edited:
yousifmhmd: I had a look at your table, and as much as you may think we're not counting, a lot of people had drop in their statistics too (some kept them up) for the same period.

Our traffic also took a significant beating after the crash which meant basically less of everything - that would include your stats too. This can be seen in the alexa ranking for a somewhat indication without giving out too much information.

Since you only had around 20-30 downloads a day, your drop seems more significant than others, however, everything is accounted for and overall statistics seems to be going back to normal (Group B suffering)

Kurei: Yes, we're rebuilding again on that. PPS + PPD is up to date. PPS recurring is missing too.

nhocnho: That's the question of the year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back