Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status Approved. Watting for payment :(

Hi Jo

No payment for me!

Why you paid 11 - Dec - 2014 but request before 10 - Dec you dont paid?

Please explain for me. Thanks!

ADI0Ck9.png

Payment received today! Thanks Jo.

Hi, i want to try to get my first paymet so i wanna know if you can extend my premium account for 1 more month, it will be the last time.

User: 1drift

If not, i will appreciate an answer to solve this issue by myself before the premium expires and make me loose all my files.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Hi JO

Please fix speed for premium in peak hour it very slow 500k- 2 mb per file

another host can download per file 8 mb+ have a problem 2-3 week.

Last edited:
airwalk: Yes, we will be reducing the speed for free and anonymous even more during peak hours to dedicate it for Premium users - If this won't help we will have another trick up our sleeves.

uploading with FILE & IMAGE UPLOADER it has become frustrating ..very slow speed on 90% of files.Most of the time upload gets interrupted.Sometimes it works stopping and restart the upload but won't always work as said

uploading with FILE & IMAGE UPLOADER it has become frustrating ..very slow speed on 90% of files.Most of the time upload gets interrupted.Sometimes it works stopping and restart the upload but won't always work as said

same with me. I would like to know if it could be my problem or not.

Jo , increase download speed for anonymous user to 200kb/s .... currently 100kb/s is not good for ppd ... they cancel all downloads with 100kb/s and then all affiliates will tell you that you shave downloads .. example 2000 downloads in manager and only 400-500 downloads in earnings page ... Also i hope you will fix upload speed until 25 december

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back