Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perma: I'll be able to give you a definitive answer regarding speed once we land in December.

1GB per file is for 1st of January 2015 for Anonymous users whilst 2GB per file can be enjoyed by registered users.

I see that you support hosts that put limitations on users. It's a shame to see, as those who started doing that weren't able to afford to pay for their bandwidth and servers - And/or they were just too goddamn greedy.
First of all, thanks for fast answer as always :sun:

I definitely dont support hard-cap filehosts servers like ul.to or rg.to & i assume there´s not free bandwidth because every mb costs. So i prefer filehosts which could provide 1-2GB/daily at good speeds than unlimited recaptcha slow 100kB/s servers. People doesnt like to waste time and you´re business live from premium sales so try to impress downloaders on first approach or they will hate your brand / hardly premium conversions.

Since the very first beginning - im a prem user and uploader since Feb 14 - your uploadspeed was slow. When UL or RG get 20-50 mb/s, you get may 5-10 mb/s. That was acceptable for me. But now im speaking of VERY slow
ypei8n83.jpg

Ive sent the same screenshot to your support as well... I really like your service so far, pls dont get me los :D

Since the very first beginning - im a prem user and uploader since Feb 14 - your uploadspeed was slow. When UL or RG get 20-50 mb/s, you get may 5-10 mb/s. That was acceptable for me. But now im speaking of VERY slow
ypei8n83.jpg

Ive sent the same screenshot to your support as well... I really like your service so far, pls dont get me los :D

yeah i know , from last days , upload speed its crap , i upload hd files , i wait 30minutes-1h for 4gb , but they will fix it

Hi UPLoadable Sir Jo plz read it....

PM..... Sir Jo // Uploadable...
PLz Upgrade my account in need more space ... i m daily uploader plz sir Jo read it sir i requested to you....
iD :: waazi009
sir Jo plz upgrade my account....
Thanks sir Jo...

Hi there. I just purchased a 1 day trial as I am only interested in seeing if this is a website I'd like to use in the future. I read the Terms & Conditions and see that I will be rebilled $12.99 despite the trial being advertised as risk free.

Please cancel my account. The username is "Tehteh". I have contacted support and am waiting for a response.

Thank you.

Perma: I'll see if we can do this by IP, otherwise, Anon will enjoy up to 500 KB/s during off-peak hours and 100-150 KB/s during peak hours. As you may figure there are more off-peak hours and it is the easiest for us to implement. We give people good impression, additionally, PPD and PPS would benefit.

madman: PM me your username

MacG & cool: Looking into it.

Ladyk: Is that so? We haven't even implemented it.

Tehteh: I've fixed it for you now.

constantine05: It depends :)

Perma: I'll see if we can do this by IP, otherwise, Anon will enjoy up to 500 KB/s during off-peak hours and 100-150 KB/s during peak hours. As you may figure there are more off-peak hours and it is the easiest for us to implement. We give people good impression, additionally, PPD and PPS would benefit.

Awesome & system is working live right now with great speeds. Let me thank you for take a fair decision, hope you could see the good side of this measure and an increase of premium conversions/income.

Last edited:
Perma: We're simply trying to reverse what damage the other hosters have done. They don't represent what true filehosting is supposed to be - Limiting users have never been our intentions, and "Premium Only" option makes us feel nauseated, so we're giving back to people, and hope everyone will be on the same page as us.

Perma: We're simply trying to reverse what damage the other hosters have done. They don't represent what true filehosting is supposed to be - Limiting users have never been our intentions, and "Premium Only" option makes us feel nauseated, so we're giving back to people, and hope everyone will be on the same page as us.

So Jo you're saying here that it's an easy deal for free downloaders but what I can't understand is the fact that I only post 2 or 3 Uploadable.ch links a week on PPD but still manage to get a sale every 2/3 days, if it was so user friendly then why would anyone be buying a premium account for so few files?? I find that strange? Maybe some people find it a more frustrating downloading experience than you claim? And that one day $0.99 trial is a rip off and you know it, why? because if someone signs up for it by the time they've downloaded what they want and then tried to cancel their sub they have already been rebilled! it makes downloaders feel like they've been ripped off. I know you need to sell accounts to stay alive but that 1 day trial feels a bit sneaky. Still love ya though Jo :snog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back