Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant even understand how its possible ... i upload more and more ... and earning less
how last week i was earning gradually good and this week ... earning cut by 50-60% and a lot of downloads in manager and in statistic only 30% counted ... has no sense ..
Also i split my files , and from what i understand they count multiple downloads but in real life its another dream .
How its possible that one of my friends download all my files completed ( manager counted) and in statistic 0 count
Create another account, upload odd parts to the first account, and upload even parts to the second account. If your total earning become double due to this, you will be able to know what happens. If your total earning doesn't increase, it might be your own problem.

i cant even understand how its possible ... i upload more and more ... and earning less
how last week i was earning gradually good and this week ... earning cut by 50-60% and a lot of downloads in manager and in statistic only 30% counted ... has no sense ..
Also i split my files , and from what i understand they count multiple downloads but in real life its another dream .
How its possible that one of my friends download all my files completed ( manager counted) and in statistic 0 count
Create another account, upload odd parts to the first account, and upload even parts to the second account. If your total earning become double due to this, you will be able to know what happens. If your total earning doesn't increase, it might be your own problem.

It is allowed to have multiple account??

coolro: I can show you a screenshot of someone who's been with us for
last 6 months with an "up and down" earning, however, looking at the
overall picture his "average" line was the same. I will let you conclude
what that means.

Anyone who needs upgrades have been upgraded.

Jo

adm: I'm not ignoring you. I've told you to talk to your RDP-provider.*
The IP used was linked to an hacked account. The IP will remain banned,*
thus, you'd have to tell your provider he needs to switch you to another*
IP.

see pm.

It is allowed to have multiple account??

At least I cannot see that it's forbidden in uploadable's TOS. It's just an experiment to verify some suspections regarding the PPD plan ourselves. Since Jo said the system counts multiple downloads, I don't think he cares about it. Doing so shouldn't increase an affliate's earning and make uploadable lose any money if the system doesn't cheat uploaders.

Last edited:
Please FIX error "The file size is over 2048MB"

Please FIX error "The file size is over 2048MB"

When
- I upload a file only 600 Kb But i show error The file size is over 2048MB.
- I upload by Z-o-o-m (them will show error)
- Upload by FTP (Them will appear in fail upload)
Please Fix Problem Soon.

- My user is "gentle"
Thank you a lot of Jo

Last edited:
Greeting Joseph,

I am a trial premium user who only wants to use it for a day and doesn't want to be charged the monthly recurring fees of USD 12.99.

My username is ak101ss and I've sent emails/tickets to cancel this subscription. Is there anyway to expedite the cancellation process? I really don't want to be charged with the monthly recurring fee as USD 12.99 is a lot from where I come from. My support ticket numbers are as follows;

It's a great site, great speeds, but the T&C of recurring fees to trial users is very unfair especially to people with limited understanding of Business/Legal English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back