Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any problem on ftp?
i am successfully upload on ftp but and then files are pending all the time.
can you check Jo
thanks.

There is always a problem with FTP. After GMT 03:00 PM the upload becomes sucks!!! FTP sucks, web upload sucks, and remote sucks! And it's our problem not their problem! so you should try to upload before this time or after GMT 07:00PM

Last edited:
can you check Jo
thanks.

my FTP upload speed is 100MB/s but file pending for 2-3 hours most of the time and jo says that the problem is on your side and every things are ok....

can you check Jo
thanks.

There is always a problem with FTP. After GMT 03:00 PM the upload becomes sucks!!! FTP sucks, web upload sucks, and remote sucks! And it's our problem not their problem! so you should try to upload before this time or after GMT 07:00PM

+100

i had to use this filehost cuz of my users but in newar future i will leave it. they dont care about uploaders and you waste your time by uploading on this host (fucking slow upload speed for every single day)

Last edited:
Biggest shaver

the best favor you can do for yourself is leaving this host, the biggest shaver I have ever seen.

uploadable 350+ / 2.1 dollar
xerver - 394 / €5.361

Hey Jo....i am not able to upload my files can u please tell me what,s a problem with my account kindly check my account Asap thnxxx in Advance..
My user Name :-MehtabAbbasi

hi,
i got my own dedi server on uk
i can post the invoice to you

i didn't do any download service,just use for me

please unban,thanks

please improve the web upload .. sometimes its fast,sometimes very slow or it get stuck somewhere at x% ...

and im premium user , tried to upload file (2.5 GB) i get The file size is over 2048MB.

Last edited:
anurr - Take a screenshot and sendf it to me via PM, there is not even a "/head" available.

uploadman - With 0.00GB used you have 250GB of space.

bayfreak - At the moment the FTP is working smoothly. Zero pending files. How long are you waiting? Cannot be longer than a few minutes.

admgamer - Currently while writing there is nothing wrong with it. Please kindly tell me what time YOU are having issues.

tsamant - How it is slow when you are uploading with 100mb/s Re-address your problem, thanks.

scarto - New user, making up stats nice. How can we shave when the numbers are the same. The amount made is reflected upon the tiers. Check the tiers again. Besides after seeing your other posts you are clearly WITH them. Is this what it has come to? dirty hosts playing tricks with a $149 subscription?

mteam - Sure you have your own dedicated server. You account is active again, download from your own line you have perfectly good speeds to Taiwan/.

dejavu - PM your username.

Read the first page also before posting, thanks. This goes to all.

Jo

ftp-uploads repeats itself?

Dear Jo:

I use the newest version of Filezilla to upload. When one file (over 300MB)is uploaded successfully, it is uploaded automatically again...

It's like a never-ending loop.

I tried files with small size like under 10 MB, and they works fine without this repeating process.

All settings in Filezilla are default. Could you offer some advice regarding this problem? thank you!

daphany0714 - Use FTPRush instead. We have never taken a liking to FileZilla, we do not provide support on this. You are the first person to have such an issue so it is more than likely client-sided.

satune - See the first page of the thread, you will know what to do.

barbarossa - fixed.

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING;

1. SUBJECT: YOUR ERROR MESSAGE

2. TAKE NOTE OF THE TIME (SERVER TIME)

3. WHAT ERROR ARE YOU SEEING
3A. WHAT METHOD ARE YOU USING IF ANY.

4. YOUR USERNAME

THIS WILL ENSURE THAT WE KNOW WHAT, WHEN AND HOW IT OCCURRED. ANYTHING ELSE IS SMOKE FROM A HIDDEN FIRE - IF WE CANNOT IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM WE CANNOT HELP YOU.

Jo

Last edited:
anurr - Take a screenshot and sendf it to me via PM, there is not even a "/head" available.

uploadman - With 0.00GB used you have 250GB of space.

bayfreak - At the moment the FTP is working smoothly. Zero pending files. How long are you waiting? Cannot be longer than a few minutes.

admgamer - Currently while writing there is nothing wrong with it. Please kindly tell me what time YOU are having issues.

tsamant - How it is slow when you are uploading with 100mb/s Re-address your problem, thanks.

scarto - New user, making up stats nice. How can we shave when the numbers are the same. The amount made is reflected upon the tiers. Check the tiers again. Besides after seeing your other posts you are clearly WITH them. Is this what it has come to? dirty hosts playing tricks with a $149 subscription?

mteam - Sure you have your own dedicated server. You account is active again, download from your own line you have perfectly good speeds to Taiwan/.

dejavu - PM your username.

Read the first page also before posting, thanks. This goes to all.

Jo

i told you guys Jo said everything

Yes, my speed is realy good but the proble is on your sid, every day in pick hours files pending in FTP for more than 30 minutes and sometimes for hours...

this is not my problem, it's yours.

with uploaded we got files on filemanager instantly without 1 sec waiting... but for your host some times we have to wait 1 hours to get file try to change FTP method.. pending files waste our time and our work

FTP Password:750 GB Storage Quota Exceeded :facepalm:
Storage : 362GB but in fact I have just 72 files :facepalm: You are trying to make uploaders buy premium when in fact you should
Invent a new ways and incentives to make downloaders buy premium !!!!
my account turned to basic now so I cant upload any new file and I cant buy premium just for storage ,
Now I think Im really done with uploadable .
Best regards !

tsa - Are they actually pending? We have a display error on the FTP pending files for all users, however the reality when the status is checked is far form the picture you paint. Please refer to page 1if you want to helps us out. You cannot just say our FTP is broken without elaborating on it and leaving us to do the guessing work.

mteam - Your user is unbanned, you can download from your HOME IP. Alternatively you can download to your HOME IP and then upload to your dedicated server. You have failed to elaborate why you need a dedicated server when routing to Asia is perfectly fine.

I know the reason.
Taiwan's home line bandwidth is asymmetric, such as 6mbps/2mbps (DL:6m, UL: 2m), 20mbps/5mbps, and so on.
Asia bandwdith is much expensive than US/EU bandwidth, so he is unable to download it and upload it.
If I'm not wrong, his server is 1000mbps/1000mbps in UK and it costs him less than 200USD/month, while each symmetric 1mbps bandwidth costs him at least 50USD/month in Taiwan.

Last edited:
Jo you don't listen uploaders where problem is by your host. It's have problem upload by web and ftp. With web speed don't normal, with FTP is pending. Hope you fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back