Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my Uploadable premium a/c hack i think becaused i can't login my a/c my login id is jackamitsingh and my mail id is jackamitsingh@gmail.com ple fixed my problem

e789BMB.png

dmSKcFM.png

thank's

ricky - The criteria is confidential, if a user matches it we will upgrade them.

htid - We will look into it for you.

walter - If you went through the rules you would see. For free users we count multiple downloads from the same IP. However we will count one download per premium user every 24hours.

We are not like other hosts. They will let anyone wait 3-24 hours for a file, pathetic.

Also the lock check doesnt matter if the perpetrator has already gained access to the email used. In jack's case his email was changed and that can only happen if they have access to his email.

Perhaps jack can tell everyone in the forum who he uses his service with.

If you have sent a PM I am replying so just bear with me and you will get a response.

If the message is for a premium upgrade I will upgrade you if you meet our conditions, if not you will not receive an upgrade.

kemal - No, as stated before you need to meet our requirements for upgrades.

mehar - This plan has not been around since the 1st of July, see the news or the thread for informastion.

brightlight - Compared to who? Everyone else counts 1 file per 24hrs for free users, this is what we do for premiums,. Pratically speaking no matter how "bad" we shave you would still earn more from our PPD program. Funny how we have the best PPD program around, I would assume this means everyone else shaves more than us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back