Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the very latest version of zoom, none of the finished uploads show up on file manager.

Would love to start using this host heavily, but with zoom not working and neebuupload not having uploadable option, I've ran out of options what to use.

FTP / Web does not max out my connection.

files are uploaded to zoom's account, wake up fools LOL he will get the earning ..

Last edited:
If you upload files and it does not show up in your account, it's because your login info is wrong, so it will upload the file as unregistered user.

ALWAYS check and make sure you've put in correct login info!!

I'm using zoom to upload and NEVER had any problems with uploadable. Every file ALWAYS shows up in my account.

If you upload files and it does not show up in your account, it's because your login info is wrong, so it will upload the file as unregistered user.

I'm using zoom to upload and NEVER had any problems with uploadable. Every file ALWAYS shows up in my account.

not true,i did an analyze and found that all files are uploaded to this account ***007 (if your login info is wrong or account is not active)

well if your account is valid and its activated in zoom tool you will get files in your account

if not getting files, its maybe random from time to time and its like 1 file from 50 or something .. hes not stupid :p

there is still no evidence and i dont want to bother my self making it !

there is a lot of bad thing has been said about this tool , so anyone should use it under his responsibility and if anyone have problems should contact zoom

my 2 cents

bye and good luck

Last edited:

not true,i did an analyze and found that all files are uploaded to this account ***007 (if your login info is wrong or account is not active)

well if your account is valid and its activated in zoom tool you will get files in your account

if not getting files, its maybe random from time to time and its like 1 file from 50 or something .. hes not stupid :p

there is still no evidence and i dont want to bother my self making it !

there is a lot of bad thing has been said about this tool , so anyone should use it under his responsibility and if anyone have problems should contact zoom

my 2 cents

bye and good luck

lol i have everything valid but no files ever show up on file manager.
i'm done after trying countless times, vozupload works and it's essentially uploadable clone anyway so i get all the same rates with no hassle.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

So there is nothing from referrals who are in PPS plan.
This
2s8lb1s.jpg

should be : Enjoy 25% more of your referrals earnings who are in PPD plan only.

mokey701 - what method is this via?

ursoulismine - I have already explained this multiple times to you. We do not give referral earnings for PPS.
I just wanna say you should mention it on your banner.
For any filehost i used before:
Referral earnings are counted in any plan, PPD or PPS. That's why we call it "Referral earnings" - % from total money that your referrals earned.
It's funny that you say "We do not give referral earnings for PPS". but ok, it's your rule.

nordiance - I replied to you.

morothar - No we don't allow this as we want our service to be available to everyone.

ursoulismine - Referrals are for PPD only. How can we justify paying 25% for referrals on PPS + 65% (70% with promotion) +25% on my sites. That would total to 115% which would be business suicide.

anurr - Voz is not a clone and could never dream of being one. It is run off of cheap scripts and slow servers (OVH). In regards to zoom it is an issue on his side not ours. Everyone else uses zoom without issues assuming they are registered and a paid user. Additionally we do not provide support for it as it is a 3rd party application using our website as a direct gateway for uploading.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back