Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i try to download a file appears me wait 20 minutes, but i have not downloaded a file before, you can check what is the problem, thanks.

please

deniroblack - It is not super priority. As we are working on new functions that will benefit you. After that we can look into your issue.

Edward - Again without your username as an example for us to go by we cannot help you. So PM me you username if you want it looked at.

Keito - Every Friday we make payment, request on Thursdays for a payment on Friday.

Adam - PM me exact earnings this represents, downloads or sales and I can have your payable amount looked at.

Jo
please upgrade premiun I uploader my user is. juan1424

Why you ignored this issue ????, i posted before the same issue, and you don't answer me, If i try to download a file appears me wait 20 minutes, but i have not downloaded a file before, you can check what is the problem, thanks.

It is third time i'm requesting upgrade and you're ignoring me.
I don't know what criteria You have ,but i really hope that 250+ files uploaded meet it.
Let me know if i don't qualify for upgrade .
User: boghileok

Thank you.

2 PM without reply ... anyway I dont know if you delete your messages or read just what you want but ignoring me make me sick
because is your system problem not mine <_<
forget what I PM you for it , hope you get rich by 1.08 $ .
Thank's for your awesome support &lt;_&lt;

adam - I replied to you. Check your messages.

No one ignored you, sometimes I may take longer than 1 second to reply.

Especially out of office hours.

Jo

boghileok - I wasn't ignoring you it was due to criteria failure. I cannot send a PM to every user who asks for an upgrade it would be extremely time consuming. When you have gained respectable stats you can ask me again and maybe we will be able to upgrade you at that time.

Meanwhile you can always redeem yourself when you are not eligible for free upgrades.

Last edited:
Lbq8Y.png

PK IN - See your PM.

Adam021 - If you actually calculate your earnings from the 9th up until the 22nd. It calculates perfectly into the requested payout. If you still feel that this magical $1.08 is missing then please explain exactly which date it is from. If you see your payable amount now are you sure it's not included in this? PM me with answers/questions.

Upgrades given to those who met our criteria who had sent me a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back