Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already lost 5 domain sales in 2 days...and no updated after 24 hours... old domain sales still not updated too..

Payment delay little longer than before.

Last edited:
admgamer - There is no end to us :) We'll be here longer than you. Everyone has been paid and the delay was already specified in the sites news. Holidays around the world caused the slight delay which is completely out of our control.

FTP pending is down to a minimum now,we are allocating resources sufficiently now so users will not need to wait extreme lengths of time anymore.

Kurei - All sales are accounted for. We have no reason to cheat users on a single sale, it does not benefit us.

Jo

I agree that you should let us know the sales we're making even if we're on PPD. Just make it show the number of sales, but $0 earned from them.

Likewise for PPS, you should show the number of downloads, but $0 earned from them.

This way we'll be able to decide if we should use PPS or PPD.

In the end of the day, we'll be making money for you no matter if we're on PPD or PPS, so you should at least give us as much info for us to decide ourselves what mode we want to use.

seeingmole - Currently for PPD they can see sales just not the sale amount, it is marked as $0. We wouldn't waste resources on counting stats for users on PPS. If you are curious how your PPD or PPS plan would work why not change for a week and try it out. We will still be here after that one week so you won't really lose out and you can then get an idea of which plan will work best.

I just registered and not as active affiliate program

If someone can guide me

And if the owner of the host
I could upgrade my account to premium

help me!

nickname: mateuriko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back