Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
axjunction - we support idm and other download managers unlike other hosts, enable direct download under settings and it will work fine. You will see we run a great service :)

uploadable please check my account my payment not received anything in my webmoney is my first payment yesterday April 11 please help me
user. mangeoku

Last edited:
Adsofday - this is not our fault, have you checked how frequently you get sales?

hessec - send me a pm and we can try resolve it.

airwalk - there is movement in the pending files now so be patient.

blackbeard - no problem at all, users overall are actually earning more today than previous days.

Adsofday - this is not our fault, have you checked how frequently you get sales?

hessec - send me a pm and we can try resolve it.

airwalk - there is movement in the pending files now so be patient.

blackbeard - no problem at all, users overall are actually earning more today than previous days.

I have to see to this problem everyday :facepalm:

Hi Jo,

My username is alzzzz.

When I check my files on File Manager, I can see 9 to 15 on the Total DL column for most of the files.

Yet when I check Statistics, there's only 6/$0.08 (tried a view since Feb).

Explain?

By my count 3x16+4x15+2x9+8=134. Hence, I'm unsure as to how accurate 0.08 can be, given that Group A & B are shown as having downloaded 50%/50%.

I'm very confused.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
keito - Try additional hosts, speeds can exceed 5mb/s without any issue.

airwalk - For now this won't be changing, 15 days is too short in regards to potential charge backs.

anurr - Read the asterix * on the file manager page this will explain the download differences between file manager and stats page. Alternatively read through the thread I have explained it 100 times.

Seems like there's a bug or something with the "DMCA Removed files" counter. As in the pic, it shows '0' but when I clicked on the folder itself, lots of DMCA removed files in it that I'm not aware of. Please fix this issue and also, introduce email notifications to the user whenever a file is reported/removed by DMCA. This way we know what we have online. Thanks.

wzstgrbyvz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back