Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo

Can you please tell me that why my payment was declined?

Username is "asskickacr"
My payment is declined too.
Why?

Username: Insane

Jo

I am hoping it was unintentional that you did not replied .
At least tell us the reason why our payments were declined.

And since they were declined where did the money go since it is also not showing in the payable amount.
And if payment was declined due to uploading of materials which violates your TOS then why you haven't banned our accounts.
(Please note that up until now I have 0 Files in DMCA removed section)

I am hoping you will reply to my query next time you come on WJ.

Last edited:
asskickacr - I did say I have a lot of messages and I am going through them. I will reply to you today do not worry.

I hope so!
My payment is declined too.
No answer about the issue "declined" via PN, Thread Post or Support Ticket since 5 Days
There are many People with declined payments at the last Week.

Last edited:
Deleting accounts unreasonably,
they are trying to reduce spending, and I think they will be killed by mistake rather than missing.
I have chosen oboom.com

Last edited:
Premium Voucher Code

salve..vorrei spiagazioni sul Premium Voucher Code ,grazie..

• Once you have redeemed a Premium Voucher Code for use on your own account, you will be able to extend your account's premium membership. Please note that the cost of this plan will be deducted from your payable earnings.
  • * The premium voucher code will expire after 30 days from the redemption date. Please note that this code can only be activated once.

r4ckem - Firstly it has been 4 days since payments and the wkend was a part of this. Anyone declined who has messaged me with have it looked into and resolved or explained.

newptux - Not an issue of reducing spending, speculate as you wish. Let's see in 1 years time who is still paying.

myvideolinks - PM me all your details and I will help you with this.

upgrades done

Hey, does the module with adding own website (verification) works fine? I can't add any page - I send proper html file via FTP to my home catalogue. Any suggestions what's wrong? Cache? I've got only information: Verification failed. Please try again.
Login: sharingisfree

Any help much appreciated :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back