Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
arthur - done :)

ex3dl - we have not blacklisted anyone so we cannot whitelist an ip that is not banned.

bluestar - make sure you are using no spaces and funny characters, just use normal lettering or numbers.

upgrades done

messages being replied to now

jo!

My stats have decreased completely these days, when i sent you a PM you never responded me and has spent more than 2 weeks, please fix this problem, now i will put a screenshot of my stats.

issue_with_stats.png

My stats have decreased completely the last days, the stats are moving very slowly.

hi i am new member

scubaproturkey

please make me premium
thanks a lot
have a nice day

pm:nihbez i agree about slow updating but i am sure we will get our money soon and sure

he will never shave ,i trust him

peace

e05a72313404021.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

for example total download is 36
but earning shows 12 downloads so i am waiting for the updating too..

Last edited:
My stats have decreased completely these days, when i sent you a PM you never responded me and has spent more than 2 weeks, please fix this problem, now i will put a screenshot of my stats.

issue_with_stats.png

My stats have decreased completely the last days, the stats are moving very slowly.

I have the same problem :(

Hey Kermalettin i tell you, my friend why you have in downloads 36 but only in earnings 12 downloads ? is because this, Downloads includes attempts, fails and successes from anonymous, free & premium users, because of this you have only in earnings 12 not 36, do you understand me ?, you can see this in the file manager.

I'm new user in Uploadable.ch and I don't know what is going on. I have today 4 downloads and 0$! Could you help me? Is it count by premium downloads only?

hi i am new member

scubaproturkey

please make me premium
thanks a lot
have a nice day

pm:nihbez i agree about slow updating but i am sure we will get our money soon and sure

he will never shave ,i trust him

peace

e05a72313404021.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

for example total download is 36
but earning shows 12 downloads so i am waiting for the updating too..

Hey Kermalettin i tell you, my friend why you have in downloads 36 but only in earnings 12 downloads ? is because this, Downloads includes attempts, fails and successes from anonymous, free & premium users, because of this you have only in earnings 12 not 36, do you understand me ?, you can see this in the file manager.

YOU DONT HAVE TO WRITE IN RED LEBELS 1
2ND I DONT THINK THAT MUCH PERCENTAGE (%60)FAILS OR ATTEMPS CAN BE.
3.WHAT HAPPENS IF FREE USERS DOWNLOAD MY FILES OR PREMIUM USERS DOWNLOAD MY FILES?? I DONT KNOW

THANKS FOR CARING........
have a nice day

I'm new user in Uploadable.ch and I don't know what is going on. I have today 4 downloads and 0$! Could you help me? Is it count by premium downloads only?

i think i will stop using this host too
after turbobit and uploaded.to another shaving host

how can 36 downloads can be only 12 its funny

i think 4 downloads and shows 0 means ; i think you know the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back