Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magictaxi - You should have received payment now.

All of those who had late webmoney payments from last week have now been paid.

Users for this week will be paid on Friday, remember to request on Thursday otherwise you will have to wait.

protocoldroid - No we do not count sales from resellers, that will not be possible.

Additionally for everyone,

The redeem service is not only for uploaders it is additionally for people who may want to give their friends and family a voucher code to then upgrade themselves. In the future we will look into a discount method for people here.

Given we have only been running a month we need to find stability and filter out all bugs that may be within our service then we can of course give you guys more freedom in regards to space and speeds for you to work with.

We don't delete any files currently due to inactivity so don't worry about that. We also don't have any form of popups or anything to deter a user from using our service, not every host can say this :)

Our download speeds are also good for free and anonymous users alike and we know this is true. We are offering the best PPD program with constant regular payments weekly and we appreciate your work.

We want to keep this going and please keep up the good work and thanks for your understanding.

Jo

Last edited:
D4rk - I will ask for you.

IV4 - In regards to the FTP, Successfully transferred gdguegdg.avi at 17.7mb/s. That's stable enough speed I am sure. Are you using a good source?

Jo

this company is a ripoff; no earning for downloads.

Downloads
$0.00

Referrals
$0.00

Premium Sales
$0.00

Domain Sales
$0.00

Studger - send me a PM.

Olala123 - Read my previous posts regarding the file manager and stats page differences.

Tora - rebills are an option for the future.

Replying to your messages now, upgrades done.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back