Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download earning only very good at first 3~4 days, after that, worsen day by day. Consider that uploadable links more and more, this is not reasonable. Dissapointed! :(

stiven - Yes you can earn via referrals, other users have earned this way. I have replied to your PM.

akibaba - Try getting more exposure for your links and I am sure your earnings will increase.

deniroblack - If a users line dies or they cancel the download we can't help that. By having more people see your links you will see your stats increase I can assure you that.

All users asking for premium's via PM are being upgraded now.

Jo

Agree with shanjan : " when i click any file links of uploadable it opens index page [homepage].. "

That's what I told few pages before.Please Jo,fix it!And increase the free download speed a little bit!

Thanks!

Could you PM me with the links so I can have this looked at, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys, can you get money from Referral Earnings and Domain Sales?
I have 53 Referrals and made 7 sales from my site. but i got nothing!
i PM Uploadable-Jo for many days but he didn;t reply me. I no longer believe him.
189304606c3fa56dad1a675a0b3048dfcd60e3d7.jpg
18931758186bd27c733d51985c67107b0dbab11f.jpg

FTP not working Command: PASS ********* Response: 530 Login incorrect. Error: Critical error Error: Could not connect to server

Upgrades being dealt with now. For those who sent messages, don't worry it's being done :D

Kushweed - Thanks for showing users that you can earn via referrals!

nightair - PM me your username and I will have it looked at for you.

Jo

Can you remove the 1 day plan, or set the price to 8.99?

Bug:
The download page do not work in Internet Explorer 11, you can click on slow download many times but nothing happens.

sometimes - upgrade is done.

thedossetup - We will be removing the 1 day plan shortly, IE 11 works fine here, have you resolved your issue?

I am dealing with the rest who messaged me now, thanks :)

Jo

sometimes - upgrade is done.

thedossetup - We will be removing the 1 day plan shortly, IE 11 works fine here, have you resolved your issue?

I am dealing with the rest who messaged me now, thanks :)

Jo

Just tested Internet Explorer, impossible to clic on Slow Download. Timer don't start. Need to fix this asap please.

akibaba - We are aware of this we are sorting it out.

ColimZ - I have tested it myself and it worked, I have messaged the techs to look into it for you anyhow.

We have a few speed and timing changes which I need to inform you of.

Anonymous users speed has been increased to 200kb/s and registered free users remains the same at 400kb/s.

The waiting time for downloads to begin has been changed to the following, anonymous users 30 seconds and registered free users 20 seconds.

The waiting period in between downloads has also been changed. Anonymous users have 20mins now between files and registered free users have a 15 minute wait.

So we have increased speeds for users and lowered waiting times for users also.

This should hopefully please you all! :)

Remaining PM's are being replied to.

Jo

akibaba - We are aware of this we are sorting it out.

ColimZ - I have tested it myself and it worked, I have messaged the techs to look into it for you anyhow.

We have a few speed and timing changes which I need to inform you of.

Anonymous users speed has been increased to 200kb/s and registered free users remains the same at 400kb/s.

The waiting time for downloads to begin has been changed to the following, anonymous users 30 seconds and registered free users 20 seconds.

The waiting period in between downloads has also been changed. Anonymous users have 20mins now between files and registered free users have a 15 minute wait.

So we have increased speeds for users and lowered waiting times for users also.

This should hopefully please you all! :)

Remaining PM's are being replied to.

Jo

Great news, but still don't work with Interner Explore for me and friends too. ( All ppl i asked to tested it told me Timer didnt start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back