Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
souza: Find us another one with a good rate.

fernandito: And about 1 person will be using either one of them. Why do you think Payza got discontinued? There were 5 people a month requesting from it.

vol7: See news.

friend@: See news.

shahidgill876: Yes, this was addressed already and we are working on getting it solved.

I was rite. I deleted all my files, uploaded some files but I m not getting earning on these new files, which means from the day site changed to zenopy. my earning stopped new files

souza: We won't reveal that, but you can offer me one in a PM with the given percentages/cost.

khuongnguyen: You emailed support team as well. You want the answer again?

fernandito: Not yet. We are awaiting news from exchanger. We want to pay you more than you want your funds, as it's annoying to answer questions regarding "where's paypal payment at?"

bdbabor: Need username

awaisdik2003: Conspiracy theory 101?

Phil_H: If you haven't been approved yet, it means your screenshots weren't approved.

so do i have to change my payment option to webmoney? to get pay this week?
if i change it will i get both payments this week and the pending last week?

Last edited:
For those whose only option to receive payment is paypal, you are advised to look somewhere else. PP account problem usually take months to resolve.

for me was RU working since 2 hours ..

In SPAIN Don´t work Remote Upload File Storage Service since six or seven days.
Always say this (and the format of the link is correct "http://uploaded.net/files/123456789/example.jpg.html"):

UPLOADABLEFAIL.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back