Status
Not open for further replies.
What payout request you asked for. I got my through paypal and paid. there was a hold then it got approved in 24hrs

I asked for paypal payment and up to this day I'm not receiving any payment or at least a reply on my message to them.

already sent two emails asking why the month paid to have a premium does not work and do not respond, if I read this no approach the server :(

Clear ! pay a few and come those few here and say if they pay? I do not know about you but I do not believe it and if it were true it is much worse since they are treating us like idiots .........

Here is mine payment today
SCDvu2_JSr2YMG5b04TWWA.png

@zagros They haven't paid me from almost two months and above I have been talking to the admin of that site he says he will pay soon gives some date then asks for more time ..

And now I see this he has been paying all users just fooling me around and many others .After i asked him for payment again yesterday he says to upload files on that site again I mean wtf he isn't paying and expecting me to upload at their site .He says he needs live visitors to pay me then what happened of my files live f****g visitors which he didn't pay almost above 100 $ .

I don't hope for him to pay but know this that hes a talented scammer for sure

upload4earn pays and pays very large stakes:

sKB_7tkYQb0.jpg

detained for a couple of days? What can not be tolerated? ALL OTHER FILE EXCHANGES PAY FOR 4 WEEKS!
upload4earn pays you for huge rates, and tries to pay out as quickly as possible, but because of your bad activity - he can not always have enough money - that's why there are delays in a couple of days sometimes. but I personally get paid quickly, within a couple of hours. this is the most valuable file sharing in the world at the moment.
The more you whine here - the more you deprive yourself of earnings, and also prevent others from earning.

I have no idea why some of you keep in follow this scammer emails. This host is a scammer !!!!! He just paid to some not to all ! on mobilism this host is banned and this trash wants to come back. You can be sure because i know you read this forum that i will do everything i can to you never be allow anymore on that forum. people like you are trash and no decent uploader work with trash like this one. Is the second time i warning for this host, i clean my hands.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=2608908&p=5624385#p5624385
I work with them - because they pay me. and they pay more than all the other fictional file sharing. This is elementary, Watson. Believe it or not. it's not my problem.
However, the same dropapk can pay an ALL MONTH unfortunate 10 dollars. Why do not you write a claim to dropapk? can you think that dropapk pays you for an hour? lol.
And on upload4earn I have already received much more money for this month. Savvy?
I do not care what and who will speak. while I get paid - I work with them. and I do not call anyone to work for them. just think of it as a diary entry.

I have no idea why some of you keep in follow this scammer emails. This host is a scammer !!!!! He just paid to some not to all ! on mobilism this host is banned and this trash wants to come back. You can be sure because i know you read this forum that i will do everything i can to you never be allow anymore on that forum. people like you are trash and no decent uploader work with trash like this one. Is the second time i warning for this host, i clean my hands.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=2608908&p=5624385#p5624385
hi trojan-killer,i don,t think they are scam,i agree with you last month they pay late but pay for me last 1 year.I never face any problem with them.they reply every email.i think your are doing some things that you can,t pays.also many of friends working with them they all fine.there is no problem .i think you stop the traffic that you can,t received the payment.Please do,t guide the wrong way.it, is a best file host for me that pay,s within hours & some times With week.i can,t agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back