Uplly.com - (Up to $40 / 1000 downloads - Free Premium Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, the Indian ad revenue is very low so we would lose money if we did that.

ok fine admin . if u get profit from india in future means kindly execute this . thanks . also kindly add remote upload option

That is too funny oh my goodness

And the staff of Wbb discovered his cloned accounts to support his thread and fake premium give away.

He even tried to sweeten a Mod with a free premium

And you people are trusting this guy!!

"sweeten a Mod" I never heard anyone say it like that. We have been giving premium accounts to many moderators, uploaders and other people on the internet. Anyways, the topic in which you regard as fake, was nothing but an honest giveaway. Just ask anyone who has won an account here. Just because you are ignorant and intolerant towards new business endeavors brought upon by honest and well-to-do people, doesn't mean you should seep to such a low level.

Before you make bigoted posts, please read the current topic to see that our users are getting paid money, winning accounts and that they trust us.

The so called free premium you gave away was to a cloned account made by you so how can you say it's not fake when you had all your accounts banned at w-bb.

But yes you are correct I am intolerant to cheeters, and just because you have made a few payments does not make you a honest and a well-to-do person does it.

As far as I'm concerned when you stoop to those low levels and try and dupe people there is no limitation on what other bad business practices you will use.

Therefore my post is not bigoted facts are facts live with it.

The so called free premium you gave away was to a cloned account made by you so how can you say it's not fake when you had all your accounts banned at w-bb.

But yes you are correct I am intolerant to cheeters, and just because you have made a few payments does not make you a honest and a well-to-do person does it.

As far as I'm concerned when you stoop to those low levels and try and dupe people there is no limitation on what other bad business practices you will use.

Therefore my post is not bigoted facts are facts live with it.

It is adorable how ill-sighted and lacking your argument is. First, you blindly follow one fact and claim absolution with it. The truth of the matter is, one of our posters who has been with wbb for a while, posted to try to spread the word but after misunderstandings with the moderator the moderators banned his account. Whoever else the moderators banned is none of my concern but he was accused of multiple account creation and was not allowed to plead his case.

Have you considered trying the service first rather than having the audacity to falsely acquit it with erroneous claims? How can we be "cheeters" if we never force a payment? How can we "dupe" people if they are losing no money what-so-ever?

So, yes, your posts are indeed bigoted if you cannot see all the facts and cling to one fact of which you know little about.

It is adorable how ill-sighted and lacking your argument is. First, you blindly follow one fact and claim absolution with it. The truth of the matter is, one of our posters who has been with wbb for a while, posted to try to spread the word but after misunderstandings with the moderator the moderators banned his account. Whoever else the moderators banned is none of my concern but he was accused of multiple account creation and was not allowed to plead his case.

Have you considered trying the service first rather than having the audacity to falsely acquit it with erroneous claims? How can we be "cheeters" if we never force a payment? How can we "dupe" people if they are losing no money what-so-ever?

So, yes, your posts are indeed bigoted if you cannot see all the facts and cling to one fact of which you know little about.
It is adorable when the truth is you got found out, and you call it misunderstandings.

A person commits fraud is that also a misunderstanding

Why not use facts you were cheating, and duping the good members at w-bb using multi accounts.

I'm not saying you are duping people here yet with payment why bring that up, you wouldn't be that stupid would you, but time will tell trust me I'm very rarely wrong

It is adorable when the truth is you got found out, and you call it misunderstandings.

A person commits fraud is that also a misunderstanding

Why not use facts you were cheating, and duping the good members at w-bb using multi accounts.

I'm not saying you are duping people here yet with payment why bring that up, you wouldn't be that stupid would you, but time will tell trust me I'm very rarely wrong

You are rarely ever wrong? See, that shows your level of intellect. One who is truly intelligent does not bluntly assume falsehoods and reiterate them. Seriously, you have spent the last three posts saying the same thing with no logical or evidential backing but yet you still feel a right to refute. :facepalm:

Again, please provide evidence of how anybody associated with Uplly has ever "duped" anyone and then you won't sound so ridiculous. There is plenty of evidence in this topic to prove we are running a legitimate and truthful business (even moderators stepped in to support us... if you actually read before blatantly denouncing us).

If you have nothing more to say other than the reiterated spam you have posted, please do not respond and clog up the forums (against forum rules by the way) because it is indeed spam.

You are rarely ever wrong? See, that shows your level of intellect. One who is truly intelligent does not bluntly assume falsehoods and reiterate them. Seriously, you have spent the last three posts saying the same thing with no logical or evidential backing but yet you still feel a right to refute. :facepalm:

Again, please provide evidence of how anybody associated with Uplly has ever "duped" anyone and then you won't sound so ridiculous. There is plenty of evidence in this topic to prove we are running a legitimate and truthful business (even moderators stepped in to support us... if you actually read before blatantly denouncing us).

If you have nothing more to say other than the reiterated spam you have posted, please do not respond and clog up the forums (against forum rules by the way) because it is indeed spam.

8-) You have just done what you accused me of doing :facepalm:
These forums are full of starts up just like you all dead and buried yet they at least don't resort to posting on warez forums.
Oh and no proof needed obviously by the lack of interest users have come to their own conclusions.
Now stop spamming your own topic ( forum rules) because it's gradually sinking and leave it at that because there was no need for you to reply let me quote so you can get your brain into gear
I'm not saying you are duping people here yet with payment
Even if you were oblivious to your imaginary friends posting on w-bb you would of at least seen the referrals from it even the image is hot-linked from your server.
Oh wait don't tell me you don't look at the server logs or you have another imaginary friend that does 8-)

8-) You have just done what you accused me of doing :facepalm:
These forums are full of starts up just like you all dead and buried yet they at least don't resort to posting on warez forums.
Oh and no proof needed obviously by the lack of interest users have come to their own conclusions.
Now stop spamming your own topic ( forum rules) because it's gradually sinking and leave it at that because there was no need for you to reply let me quote so you can get your brain into gear

Even if you were oblivious to your imaginary friends posting on w-bb you would of at least seen the referrals from it even the image is hot-linked from your server.
Oh wait don't tell me you don't look at the server logs or you have another imaginary friend that does 8-)

It is like every time you press the "Post" button your IQ drops by 10. You are essentially copying what I say, and trying to put it back at me when you are using it completely out of context. Lack of Interest? Uplly.com is now getting 20,000 unique views per day and increasing on average 1500 uniques a day. Again, try the service before you attempt to make doltish remarks.

It is also clear from your pertaining post that you are not intelligent enough to realize that your constant reiterating posts and subpar arguments, are actually bumping this topic to the top. So I thank you for your obliviousness because not only are your arguments repetitious and poorly-developed, but you cannot even see the forest for the trees.

plz put france in Group A

We will take this into consideration hangman55, thanks for the suggestion.

It is like every time you press the "Post" button your IQ drops by 10. You are essentially copying what I say, and trying to put it back at me when you are using it completely out of context. Lack of Interest? Uplly.com is now getting 20,000 unique views per day and increasing on average 1500 uniques a day. Again, try the service before you attempt to make doltish remarks.

It is also clear from your pertaining post that you are not intelligent enough to realize that your constant reiterating posts and subpar arguments, are actually bumping this topic to the top. So I thank you for your obliviousness because not only are your arguments repetitious and poorly-developed, but you cannot even see the forest for the trees.

Oh no the guy can't do maths either. Before you contribute senseless arguments in a vain attempt to support how clever you think you are do the homework.
I replied when your topic hadn't sunk to lows it did when you replied, check the post times, you might need to use your toes to count.
Funny but no coincidence you are doing exactly the same as you did on w-bb ignoring the forum rules all this is doing is showing how immature you are, but then no one needs to read much of your drivel to make their own minds up.

1500 unique visitors for a file host!! ha I wouldn't of published that info mate, that's a dead giveaway dare I say even a joke. I get 600 on a simple blog and without using imaginary friends lmao

Oh no the guy can't do maths either. Before you contribute senseless arguments in a vain attempt to support how clever you think you are do the homework.
I replied when your topic hadn't sunk to lows it did when you replied, check the post times, you might need to use your toes to count.
Funny but no coincidence you are doing exactly the same as you did on w-bb ignoring the forum rules all this is doing is showing how immature you are, but then no one needs to read much of your drivel to make their own minds up.

1500 unique visitors for a file host!! ha I wouldn't of published that info mate, that's a dead giveaway dare I say even a joke. I get 600 on a simple blog and without using imaginary friends lmao

So I suppose you cannot read either, because I said Uplly.com is getting 20,000 a day and increasing 1500 more a day. You are just embarrassing yourself now. And thanks for the bump

"Drowning in honesty"? You do realize that you just complemented file hosts by saying that they are completely engulfed by honesty to a point of atrophy? As a matter of fact, I just liked your last post. Thanks for the bump again.

Ha do you don't know how stupid you look now as if we didn't already guess

read it in context let me explain it's in one sentence!

oh I give up carry on I can't be bothered to explain IRONY, I'm beginning to think you did a better job on w-bb lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back