UPLIMG upto 9$/1000 views PP, WM, Skrill - payout only 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent money to you,
Sorry i there is alot of payment, but don't worry all workers will be paid! :)
And it is not 11 days it is 8 days
12 - 8 = 4 you requested your payment 05.04 :)
or 4 + 8 = 12
today is 05.12 :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Paid. Thanks! :)

0kdz6R6.jpg

Payment is not so fast as before, I need to wait 7 days right? I requested money before and I got in a day now I am waiting 4 days and I may need to wait for 7 days...

my payment was rejected coz i have images in my blog (blogspot) i dindnt read your rules
that means i have to create another account to earn money with you?

i worked with more than 20 images sites and they have not that weird rule.
my traffic is 100% real !

Yes you need to wait 7 days, because we are also waiting money like you, companies that pay us don't pay every day, they are paying 1 time in month, We are new hosting and i need to recieve first payment after we recieve it payment will be every day :)
Cheers.

got approved but not paid waiting still 2days to do more business

by the way hi never giveup nice to meet you i am very new to this image hosting field and very happy to work with your host after reading many reviews i found yours host is the best in the market , and probably when will i get paid so that i will poste my images more and bring much traffic

thanks regards
coolboy :)

Hello cool boy, don't worry all guys will be paid, and you will paid too you requested your money 2 days ago so you will get it in next 5 days because waiting time is 7 days,
I am waiting for payment from popunder networks, after i recieve it all payments will bi in 24 hours :)
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back