UPLIMG upto 9$/1000 views PP, WM, Skrill - payout only 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rule is, that we allow only forums and torrents traffic.
No reddit no facebook.
Also we can allow private website traffic but you need to add me admin in your Google analytics account :)

can some one pm me any froms and torrents that accept uplimg

and for example if i add my image in limetorrents then they are not allowing links my links are just showling as a text if user copied my link and paste in the browser will that treated as a direct traffic? if so is direct traffic allowed? please some one clarify my doubts

Last edited:
can some one pm me any froms and torrents that accept uplimg

and for example if i add my image in limetorrents then they are not allowing links my links are just showling as a text if user copied my link and paste in the browser will that treated as a direct traffic? if so is direct traffic allowed? please some one clarify my doubts

Ammiforu you are suspended from my hosting and you can't keep uploading, try with someone other hosting,
We allow all torrents, and all popular XXX forums.

Last edited:
i got 1 view but earnings .006?

i got 1 view but earnings .006? in your site it said 9$ for 1000 views but y i got only .006 i should have get .009 any way im new to this i requesting to please help me

and by the way is there any status where i can chek from where my traffic is comming ?

my payment was rejected coz i have images in my blog (blogspot) i dindnt read your rules
that means i have to create another account to earn money with you?

i worked with more than 20 images sites and they have not that weird rule.
my traffic is 100% real !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back