updown.bz - Official Support | PPD/PPS | Unlimited storage | Updated rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,

Can you tell me if your ftp work because i can't transfer my files from my web server to your site , do you accept FXP like FlashFXP please

And when i log into my updown.bz ftp , i don't see anything , it's empty and no way too for a folder directory " /FTP_UPLOAD/" , so what are exactly the steps for upload betwen

sorry for my english i'm french.

ty

Last edited:
lyhonlam, UrSoulIsMine - Unfortunately we have a bug in our frontend code. There is no mechanism or bug that changes passwords randomly.
Sometimes our frontend displays the "Wrong password" alert for a reason that we don't know till now. Don't change your password after that message the login should work.
Dont't worry, when you enter a wrong password the login is NOT working. Try to use Chrome while this issue is present, we experienced the least problems with Chrome.

fl13o - FTP is working, just tested with FileZilla and FlashFXP. You don't see any folder structure in your FTP client.
All files uploaded to our FTP servers will immediately be moved to the /FTP_UPLOAD/ directory. After reloading the file manager the files will appear in that directory.

we'R'inVsible - We don't provide payouts via PayPal.

Guess it's don't work nope ?

http://i.imgur.com/VOMduoe.png

I've tried from different systems and with FileZilla and FlashFXP all works fine.
You may try again now, there was a small issue with one of our storage nodes in the last hours.

Unable to upload files, and can not remotely upload files

ACC: t0922107237@gmail.com

Fixed. Works as it should now.

Hey guys,

we've made a change in our frontend code to address the issue with the login at our website.
Please report to us if the issue is still persistent at your site.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Hiya,

please elaborate on the counted downloads rule. E.g. if I upload 10 files and one user downloads them during 24 hrs, only one is counted for earning?

Hiya,

please elaborate on the counted downloads rule. E.g. if I upload 10 files and one user downloads them during 24 hrs, only one is counted for earning?

The download count works on file base. When a user is downloading 10 files, you get 10 counts.
When the same user downloads the same files within 24h again, you won't get any additional counts for these files.

For free users this is on IP address base.
For registered/premium users this is on user name base.

Hope that helps to clarify. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back