Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is wrong with their stats. They are advertising 7$/1000 for US/CA, but:
USxxx$0.0040Completed

CAxxx$0.0040Completed

GBxxx$0.0040Completed

GB should be 5$/1000 dls

just to let you know...

Yes, they have written about that in their news section.
Now, they calculate a flat rate of 4$/1k DLs for all countries.
This rate will take place in the next four days and then it should go back to normal.

Raising the value of profits for all countries To 4$ per 1000 download for 4 days

This is the news from their site. I don't see the reason for that, but I'm happy I' not stuck with them in $4 per 1000 downloads for my rich traffic! Maybe this is good news for those with cheap one, but be careful as I said. Now they take from one to give to others (if they give it at all). Do not recommend you to use this host!

www.up-4.net/ - Payment on time

image.jpg

Last edited:
up-4ever banned my account with 100$ ! They made profit out of my traffic and then when had to pay---BANN! Only organic traffic!

P.S. I will always warn people, because I have proof for your SCAM method. You will loose more than you profit from me! Do not work with them WARNING!

More info in this post http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/219363-2.html#post2248204

I do not believe you that you waiting 100$ to withdraw money... Who would wait 100$ and the payout is one or five dollars... This seems to me that you are quickly earned money in a weird way...

Nope, before I get banned I've managed to make a screen of my withdraw history table and you already saw it few posts up in this thread. I will show you again:

my scree shot in this thread few posts upper http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/219363-2.html#post2249451

First of all, I've made $100 for two months which are not fast money! Second of all, I was unable to withdraw the money I've made the first month because you/your host had problems with paypal and that is the reason to reject my paypal withdraw request. This problem continued for two months and finally I've decided to use alternative way to get my money by bitcoins. And then when you had to pay me, you decided to bann me for no reason. As you can see in the screenshot in the link above you paid me the first 4 times with small amounts so you liked my traffic, didn't you ?! After that you decided to bug my account with paypal excuses only to generate more money and not pay me and when I decided to use the alternative way to receive what I earned - BAAM you BANNED my account. Pure scam! You cheat your users and this seam to be very good earning method for you!

DO NOT USE THIS HOST they ban people for no reason after first few payments! They get your trust to generate bigger amount and then----surprise! And your rates are laughable! Thones of popups download page redirects before actual download begins... COMPLETE SCAM! You only make money for yourself. This is not a trustful business which brings you partners and earning for long term, this is SCAM scheme and it will not last long!

Another member who got cheated / SCAMmed by you:

post in this same thread few posts upper - http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/219363-2.html#post2249527

P.S. You've cheated the wrong person!
P.S.2 I hope that the mods will not delete your support thread because this way people will know you are a SCAMMER! I only wish to ban users who advertise this scam scheme.

Last edited:
this site is very good and the payment are on time and ect.

hit 250 DL on teir 3 you will make $1.00 plus PPS

2017-09-11$5.08PaypalPAID
Upload

Got paid with in 2 days. Great Site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back