Status
Not open for further replies.

mero

Hello all~!

Today, I'm just want to share my unsatisfied feeling about the xeohost server.
I can't take it anymore with it because since I bought an acc on 24/2/11, I'm still can't use the RL yet. Y they can't just giv an acc that already been check before giving to the user?

They seems like giving to me an acc that not been plugin fully yet. & then I need to post ticket again & again about my acc.

ARghhh!! I hope they fix & fully install plugin system correctly.
Nice hosting plan, but poor system.

14 comments
You get what you pay for. Just ask refund, if you don't get it just open a dispute and notice that you didn't get what they should provide.

actually i thought they would beat the current rl marketing...And at the starting they were doing well..But for the time being,they failed to keep dat up....Hope,all problems will be sorted out quickly and we will enjoy rl cheaply......

I must sadly say that they are not so bad after all even sometimes their speeds really suck but for the price you have paid it is exelent. I have bought RL for 20 dollars without any premiums and guess what, it is just slightly better. I can say that i have wasted 20 bucks. 20 bucks RL is at rapidleechost.com, it worked great first few days but now...meh..
Anyway, can you guys suggest some other RL??

i have read all of your post......and be honest "its true" what u told about us
we r just two who managed this service and some times its not possible for us to give support every one.Because a lots of things to do maintain our host.
#first we were in OVH servers in Nederlands-there we got a poor upload speed to filesonic & fileserve
#after that we move to USA Softlayer..and same thing happened here only for those two host fileserve & filesonic
# 3times we got banned our premium account
# 24times we got DMCA for torrents
# 5 refunds done and among of them one got refund at the end of his subscription
# at a time 5 users online who using our servers(average),we didn't over sold yet
# cpu load is 100% because some customer abused the service...we warned & delete them but its happened again and again
# we stopped our selling........but our current customer will get his subscription till the end of his period
# We r Now working to Improve our host.......and we will be back soon with a new look,new features,new plan and a new service

and i personally miss those customer who became my friend on my im
and saying sorry those who r not satisfied....(we tried but we fall into many difficulties)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back