Dedicated Unmetered 1Gbps Dedicated EU servers (Encoding purpose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles

* 1 Gbps dedicated port
* unlimited bandwidth
* 2TB HDD Space
* RAM DDR2 8GB
* CPU: Inter Xeon CPU E31270 @ 3.40GHz or better
* Windows 2008 server
* UK or Germany or Netherland Server
* Price: no more than $200/month (no setup fee)
* this server is for encoding purpose and setup FTP or HTTP for people to download.

do you think 8GB RAM is enough to handle 100 people downloading from this server at the same time via FTP or HTTP? or how many GB do i need for this purpose, for the encoding purpose 8GB is actually enough for my specific task.

if it's okay, i would like to pay $30 for the 48 hour demo period for testing (test encoding performance and setup ftp/http service for people to download)

thanks

Last edited:
6 comments
Are you looking for 1Gbps line with unmetered for 200usd ?

not for 200 usd exactly, if you have a site for your servers that can satisfy my needs, let me know.

those ovh or 100TBH servers stated it is unlimited bandwidth,but they limit it to 20TB, bullshit.

and i don't need 24 GB RAM, 32 GB ram, just a waste of source.

i am offering 100-150 clients to download from my server, http or FTP
and daily traffic could go to 1.5TB (maximum),so traffic for 30 days could be 45TB. or if you can
offer 50TB traffic limit in a month, i will consider, not necessarily need unlimited traffic.

this looks good for me, 100TB traffic.. with a price of €159.

100TB -M-

• HP DL120 G6
  • Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3440
  • 16GB DDR3
  • 4x1000GB SATA
  • 100TB (Datatraffic) Volume
  • 1GBiT Dedicated Port

Last edited:
Make sure you read the ToS:
Special Terms and Conditions – 100TB Service

Customer acknowledges that LeaseWeb has in this Quote Sheet / Order Form (“the Order Form”) offered the Customer a limited end-user server rate for specified LeaseWeb products and services (“the Service”), subject to the additional special terms of service contained herein, and agreed to by the customer as a condition for the provision of the Service by LeaseWeb.
Change of Service. This service is a special limited-time offering by LeaseWeb and may be cancelled, modified, or withdrawn at any time, after 14 days written notice emailed to the Customer.
No transferability. The service is provisioned to end-user Customers only; and may not be resold, shared, or loaned to any 3rd party.
Fair Use Policy. The service is provided to end-user Customers for normal, fair, and reasonable use. Bandwidth usage is to be reasonably consistent throughout every month, without irregular bandwidth usage patterns, either individually or as part of a group of Customer servers. In the event LeaseWeb, in its sole discretion, determines that the Customer is not using the Service according to this Fair Use Policy, LeaseWeb will be entitled to: (a) impose limits on the speed of the data the Customer may transmit and/or receive on any or all Customer servers with this Service, (b) re-price any or all Customer servers with this Service to the regular bandwidth rate; or (c) suspend or terminate the Service to any or all servers provided to the Customer, at LeaseWeb’s sole option.
No CDN or Media Streaming. Customer shall not be entitled to use the Service for the purpose of (i) operating ‘Content Delivery Network’; and/or (ii) ‘Streaming Media Services’; except with LeaseWeb’s prior written consent, which consent may be granted or withheld at LeaseWeb’s sole discretion.
Notice of Breach. Whenever reasonably possible, in the event of a Customer breach of any Special Terms and Conditions for this Service, LeaseWeb will email the Customer allowing 24 hours to cure the breach, before LeaseWeb takes any action. If the breach re-occurs in the same month, LeaseWeb may take any action permitted in point 3, without further notice to the Customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back