Status
Not open for further replies.

pipikaka

I'm in the process of starting some moneymaking scheme by uploading movies to filehosts like filesonic.

I'm just a little worried about my personal information that these sites will have from me. I live in a country where copyright laws are getting very strict and where the government needs a lot of money right now. Also the new laws which are about to pass congres in the usa really frighten me.

I already know how to get a vpn, change my mac, use a portable browser and all that, but there is still one thing that worries me:

If i use a paypal account, this account number will be stored on the server of the filesonic site. If Filesonic will ever be sued and they lose the case, they will need to hand over the paypal info of all their users, which would bring me into big troubles.

I've never heard of anyone being caught for uploading copyrighted materials this way, but i would prefer not to take that risk.

Since i hope to make more then 2500 euro every year, i don't want the risk for my account to become limited.

I also don't want to provide my ID to paypal. If i have a paypal that doesn't have a real ID coupled to it, nobody can trace me.

What can i do?

Is it advisable to photoshop an ID?
Or is it better to use multiple vcc-verified paypal account and one master account?
Or what would you guys do?

Last edited:
25 comments
if your that scared then don't do it. Your risking a shitty website over a $600,000 fine and a jail sentence.

Think to yourself. Yes or No ?

Its always a good idea to use your legit paypal account as your ewallet, because if something goes wrong you'll loose your hardly earned money.

I also don't want to provide my ID to paypal. If i have a paypal that doesn't have a real ID coupled to it, nobody can trace me.
You are withdrawing at some point to your bank account/credit card right ?
So don`t worry , if someone wants to find you - he will .

AlertPay / PayPal will do exactly the same thing. If ordered by a court of law you have no choice. If you say no, they will just go and take it. They must comply.

Having said that, 3 or 4 thousand a year is nothing compared to what some people make. Some people make this kind of money a week, and even in a single day once in a blue moon. Serious cash. These are the people that they seek, not the little fish.

if you are hoping to make "2500 euro every year" , take my advice and spend some time to work on other stuff, such as search how to make money using CPA, adsense and other stuff, and if you wants to make money hard way, learn to code or design and you will make much more money then "2500 euro every year" with legal way and without fear..

remember warez never meant to be an earning source.

edit: as jayfella said

So if I lift the limit, I will have to send a scan of my ID?

yL1pO.jpg

yes you have to upload first your id nd proof of adress then PP will lift Limits

check the box there and click lift limits you will see what you have to do ... its like this

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/m1HKG.jpg[/SLIDE]

Juts get your account verified and you can change your account limit like mine is unlimited.
Just have you bank account connected to your PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back