Uniting all Breaking Bad fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djlatino

WHO'S READY FOR SEASON 5?

July 15th....

Rest of you non-fans, google this show and watch it. It's better then anything you've ever seen before

This is my next series I'm going to be following (even though its a season finale...) since House M.D.

All discussion remain friendly and non-trollin'. And put SPOILER!!! alerts if you wanna talk about a specific show

=) I'm so psyched!

34 comments
Cant Wait!
tumblr_m70qlyNjqh1ryzizgo1_500.jpg

This is one of the most annoying tv shows of all time, the plot is so good but the acting is so weak. I stopped half way through the 3rd season, have I missed a lot?

This is one of the most annoying tv shows of all time, the plot is so good but the acting is so weak. I stopped half way through the 3rd season, have I missed a lot?

sorry kid this show is not for justin Bieber fans so dont continue it:facepalm:
you should check out the new dance with the stars show hun:D

I just watched 1 episode a couple of months ago, it is worth watching? I am currently watching "weeds" and "true blood".

It's one of the best shows on TV.

You do however have to enjoy the realism of a show with more involved writing. That is.....it's not an instant gratification show.

The plot and characters build over time as does the suspense and reality. Thewriting is excellent as is the cinematography.

Those that enjoy simpler stuff with thrills a minute will probably not enjoy this.

If you liked shows written a similar style, like The Wire. Breaking bad will not disappoint.

I just watched 1 episode a couple of months ago, it is worth watching? I am currently watching "weeds" and "true blood".

Yeah, I love this show, its worth watching.

I like weeds too, but it started to get a little corny ever since she got hooked up with the mafia.. . but i still watch it.

Well the first episode for this season was pretty good.. I cant wait to see what happens next..............

Looks like Walt is getting more and more vicious every season >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back