uniquewarez.com got 114,746 daily visitors, how much your site got lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTorrentSeller

Lilzzzz

The guy made me laugh as hell

he tells me bullshit everytime, and here is one of the best :

He says he get 114,746 daily visitors on his site using the following traffic calculator :

http://www.visualizetraffic.com/show/uniquewarez.com

This is the first time he got my attention when he mentioned the wow number of visitors he get daily lol

He just can't stop bullshitting just to sell me a banner for 400 $ on his ugly full of ads-site.

And damn, with such all ads and stupid banners that makes the showed part of the site looks so tiny, how the hell anyone can see the links or the content while the site floats with loads of ads, damn for such site, doesn't they have a better way to monetize the site ?

And he tells me he gets 2000 $/month for the ads in the first post :/

My head had enough of his lies, but when he mentioned 114 k / day, I thought he was talking about digital point or maybe freshwap lol

I put my site ( which was down for like 3 weeks and got online just yesterday with a pretty good traffic atm) and here you can see what is the result :

http://www.visualizetraffic.com/show/feedurbrain.com

I should sell ads for 300 $ I guess on my site lol
( which we generally don't put ads to any other sites ;), and we don't bother members with useless ads)

The guy told me he got 3 years experience in this, well , I realized he got 3 years experience in bullshitting people.

Way to go Uniquewarez, just a pretty nice reputation you got

Oh btw, can you share your site traffic from Visualizetraffic.com too lol

20 comments
SH, are you serious ? the guy is having a thread in the B S & T section, I added him, and he started giving me way high price than what some one can expect

If u own anything, U can set the price to whatever u want!!! Its up to u to say yes i will buy or No that's too high. he not forcing u to buy anything.

this is not real mate, this is always having 1k members online everytime when i check.
its possible to get some 40-60k
but not 114k!!

any analytics proof?

Mix, you are right, but when you are showing something to everyone, and then show something else when talking in private, what do you call that ?

When a hosting company show they got 24/7 support and their support turns out to be shit, what do you call that ? and won't you review the company then ?

I made this thread, just in case someone got impressed with the great and fake visitors number he shows, and he can have a clue from this thread

Am I wrong ? show me how

Phamous, I doubt

Why ? here is why

When you see a site status like UW status :

70 members and 878 guests

That means the members doesn't like the site, they will come once, and won't come back as they aren't registering

which will make Unique visitors so close to the whole number of visitors

Think about it like this, if someone got into a site which have a survey to enter the site, that person will click the close button in no time, unless the site does have something really really rare and important to force the user to go through the survey

same with communities, you like it, you will stick with it ( cause everyone have a tendency to stop being homeless ) but when it sucks big time, and you will hurt your eyes while surfing the site, you will run away.

Dude, stfu. UW shows up a lot in searches, and I'd say he gets around 80k. In case you forgot, warez no longer has a community.

Dude, stfu. UW shows up a lot in searches, and I'd say he gets around 80k. In case you forgot, warez no longer has a community.

Phamous, being a rude like this doesn't show how professional you are, just in case your head can't figure out a good point to mention, don't use your dirty mouth

Thanks

@Thetorrentseller

You A**HOLE ,

If you can not vouch for a banner worth 400 USD, you came here spitting out dirty things about me.
Its my website, i will ask whatever i want to , who are you to decide this.

Yes i do get that much visitors, i dont need to prove you.

And you , you hate warez yet to hold a warez website.

BULLSHITTING who me or you.
This asshole does not even know what he is asking.

I can show the proofs of what i said &

THIIS ASSHOLE wants a 728X90 BANNER on each signature of each member , which of course will show below on each post.

And this sick dude who says this much and does not have pockets larger then a beggar : 70 USD this is what he wants to pay me.

LOL, I will not even think of it, go to somewhere else and ASK or SHOULD I SAY BEG SOMEONE to give u a banner on 7000 ALEXA forum for 70 USD.
When someone kicks your ass, then you will shut your MOUTH.

I dont bullshit things, i got proofs of everything you ASSHOLE.
Stay who you are, dont come begging for whatever respect you got when you read this.

And you ASSHOLE come on to TEAMVIEWER, let me show you my stats.
My SIGNATURE read 50,000 uniques, go to the post check the ANALYTICS MF*.

REPORTED this thread.
GTFO.

1. I did not BUMP, i nvr knew it was here i just searched things and got here.
2. I dont want this ASSHOLE to be laughing at this thread, Let him come online i will really fuck him off.

This asshole has guts to post the things of what i said & does not even said once what he SAID.

@Torrent Seller

The community that you are so proud off should first FEED YOUR OWN BRAIN lol
coz you dont have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back