Selling Unique Web Hosting Template [PSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraka

Hello WJunction,
As to the title, yes I am selling a Web Hosting Template. I had this made for Servode but it has just been sitting here un-used and i hate that when i do, do things and it don't get used its just a was of my time. So i thought why not sell it. So this is why i'm here today. This is a full PSD from what you see in the Screenshots i have posted below. It isn't coded. Didn't have the time to code it plain and simple. This is a very different style upon the hosting side in design. My whole thought process was to have a simple, and easy on the eye design and to have everything right then and there. So this is when i made this tab system which you can embed any to all your information from tips,facts about your company etc. Its muti-colored from 1 to 7.

I also made a Slider with this so if you want to display any images this unique slider just says it all.

Screenshots
-----------------

Full:

odTWPxy.jpg

BjxTbtr.jpg

Photoshop Layers:

QH1v64G.png

Tabs:

di547cO.png

gtX5Cu3.png

RB9tLYK.png

3DBcbqB.png

5PnHrTS.png

kBs0pcG.png

ErjARgg.png

List for Product:

hFmUYNn.png

Post List:

qNadBjn.png

Thats everything. For those that do buy this PSD. I'm allow one additional page if needed to be added to the PSD for those that buy it.

Update: Closing the thread as something came up in regarding to this sell. If everything goes to plan. Sorry for the inconvenience this may caused.
Thanks for your time,
Baraka

Last edited:
5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back