unfortunately i will have to live in USA for next 3 years [how to download safe?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking Bad

Banned
Banned
SOPA killed filehosts now warez-bb is no use too , getting RS premium is not worth as they take money for quantity , downloading torrents is not safe i heard cops can get people tracked down

alright meehhhhhhh !

now what? private torrents? any solutions? i need to download a few games as its so cold and boring outside these days , please guys don't come up with replies saying buy the game , if i was that rich i wont even make this thread

i have an Asus g73 but no games lol=) im not a game freak but atleast need to take use of my laptops medium specs

25 comments
Buy the fucking thing and if you can't afford them then go outside and get a job. It will also fix the " boring outside these days" issue you have if you've a job to keep you occupied. They pay well in the US so you've no excuse. It's not like your in some crap country that pay $5 a week.

someones a little paranoid -_-

btw.. there is NO wait time between downloads with RS as a free user you dont have to buy an account if you are that poor.

Buy the fucking thing and if you can't afford them then go outside and get a job. It will also fix the " boring outside these days" issue you have if you've a job to keep you occupied. They pay well in the US so you've no excuse. It's not like your in some crap country that pay $5 a week.

+1 Get a job!

im just 3 weeks to USA , and im a student and just need a game for my fucking laptop , if you dont have a solution that fits my request please dont reply mr.yellow shit , and yes i will start doing job next week after getting my social sec number but still i need a fucking way to download shits lol

lol I agree with Boom your to paranoid...I live in USA and have downloaded for years....now I do not do it all the time...but once in awhile I want to make sure I like it before I buy it.

So suggestion either don't be a pussy and download it, or get a job and buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back