Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

Techcrunch is probably the best blog for tech news. I visit it about 3-4 times a day and it has a huge following. If you've never heard of it check it out.

Anyway the guy who started it is Michael Arrington and a year ago AOL bought it. AOL pretty much kept quiet and let the site run itself but recently started a start up thing for new companies to fund start up's bla bla bla long story short Mike left.

Today he just launched a new tech blog http://uncrunched.com/ so check it out. Think along the lines if Mark Zukerberg left Facebook and started a new social network. You'd check it out so bookmark Mikes new site for news.

6 comments
Ya, and on his site under about he says "This is my blog" but then that's how techcrunch started.

I am gonna wait and watch on his plans now xD Mashable ain't any bad though compared to TC. Just a view nothing much to do with the thread xD

The domain name makes me think he is definitely going to make something exciting again >.<

I am gonna wait and watch on his plans now xD Mashable ain't any bad though compared to TC. Just a view nothing much to do with the thread xD

The domain name makes me think he is definitely going to make something exciting again >.<

It's good mashable but not great. I think it's editors are a bit meh.. They're not as critical as Techcrunch and tend to be nicer, looking at the good points even when something is shit.
Also they are a partner with Facebook as can be seen at the recent F8 launch so you're never sure if you'll a decent impartial article from them about FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back