Status
Not open for further replies.
PPD is PPD regardless of sales or not.

That is why you have different tiers of traffic, with the lower tiers offers lower pay because their quality of traffic is worse.

If PPD depends on quality traffic and sales, then don't offer PPD and just offer PPS then.

Also, in the beginning they promised lots of things, but then changed their minds and decided to use the new rates for traffic that happened while the old rates was supposed to be in effect.

Under normal circumstances, this would be kinda breach of contract...

Also, even though it may be shit traffic with no sales, at least they got shitload of exposure from it and everybody and their brother in law got to know them. So it wasn't entirely to waste.

I think this may have been a calculated plan.

Why do you believe those that do better then you should have to pay your way?

This is exactly how PPD is supposed to work. Even though I may have poor traffic, there will always be somebody who got premium elsewhere downloading my content. This is why you get a tiny bit of revenue by offering content which may be of interest to other premium users.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

And while bitshare got banned from here because they like to unreasonable ban their users for such reasons as "payment spam" here, but for umb, it's perfectly alright to ban for similar reasons.

One is almost not allowed to criticize umb even...

Last edited:
I agree fully with SeeingMole, with each comma of his text.
It was completely what I wanted to speak....

And while bitshare got banned from here because they like to unreasonable ban their users for such reasons as "payment spam" here, but for umb, it's perfectly alright to ban for similar reasons.

One is almost not allowed to criticize umb even...

Bitshare was offered the same opportunity to leave voluntarily just like UMB. Bitshare decided to stay and continue their behavior, UMB decided to leave. That is why Bitshare is banned. Perhaps we should start banning for payment spam also.

You all know the risks of uploading the content you upload.

You all do the same thing over and over to the point a humorous cartoon was made by a member of the staff.

Have you actually read your posts, all of you go back and read thread after thread of people crying scam.

The lot of you do it so often that a rule had to be created to slow it down.

If you do not like a host or how they pay find another, if none of them suite your wants/needs find something else to do.

This thread has turned into what every other thread turns into and is now closed.

There will be no more threads for banned or non supported hosts here.

Thank yourselves for not being able to discuss them any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back