Ultramegabit pays my reversed payment again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryan10

Guyz i am very happy to see ultramegabit refunded the reversed payment of payza to my liberty reserve i told some guyz already umb not scam they will pay to all but u guyz have to be patient..

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!
Payment ModeAccount
Date10/15/2012 20:16
Batch114718xxx
Fromxxxxx (Ultramegabit)
Toxxxxxxx
Amount$106.69

LOVE YOU ULTRAMEGABIT!!!!

20 comments
good for you ... I dunno if i'll receive my payout on paypal..

edit: about the email he sent to us.. he said that when he finish all the pp payout he will then proceed to libery reserve..well haven't got paid yet.

Last edited:
yes u right i got same email, bro actually so many paypal requests they are human it will take maybe 2-3 days then they reach to all lr payments, i am waiting for my lr payment too, but u know i am damn sure we will all get our payments...Long Live UMB!!!

he n't even pending my payout
any one face this problem

Payout
Your total balance: $ 10.5200
Pending commissions: $ 0.0000

they even n't pending my payout

he n't even pending my payout
any one face this problem

Payout
Your total balance: $ 10.5200
Pending commissions: $ 0.0000

they even n't pending my payout

same as mine my have 70$ in it they havent yet processed all paypal payments yet there are 1000s of paypal requests so it will take prob 1 day then they will finish on all paypal then they move to lr payments....

aryan10

same as mine my have 70$ in it they havent yet processed all paypal payments yet there are 1000s of paypal requests so it will take prob 1 day then they will finish on all paypal then they move to lr payments....

i hop so

still no payment at LR :| i am waiting from 1st then he ask it will be on 15th .. got also e-mail yesterday after pp LR will process but still payment not received

yesterday i sent to UMB mail and answered my mail . i request paypal but didnt send me my payment :( wait payout .

from UMB Support mail.

Hello all,

just an update for you all regarding payouts. I am about 30% completed with the paypal payouts, and will be finishing the rest daily. I apologize, as it is indeed plenty of work for me, since there are so many affiliates now. After the paypal payouts are completed, I will move to LR, and send that off to the exchanger. If you have not received your payout by paypal yet, please do not email me. I have enough e-mails to go through without the need for payout questions.

Thanks for your support!

Not for me , 300 usd pending but i'm waiting because moogie is not a robot !
I hope i will receive my money because sharpfile s*** lot of my money ...

Not for me , 300 usd pending but i'm waiting because moogie is not a robot !
I hope i will receive my money because sharpfile s*** lot of my money ...

what is mean by pending ?? at ur account is it saying 300 usd are pending ?? coz not showing at mine :facepalm: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back