Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please delete this bullshit from first page, any free user in my country can download single file for week... my downloads are like 1/10 from last month now. Thank you. You ruined work of many uploaders, not only me. There is any announcement that you limited downloads for some countries, I read it by chance here. I´m uploading and I don´t know who can download it free and who not. I´m on ppd plan so I don´t need sales I need downloads and I´m working for nothing now. Really good step from you.

"Downloading:
Free visitors can download at 300KB/s
Free users will be able to only download 1 file per time.
Premium members will have no parallel download limitations.
Free guest users can download 1 file every 60 minutes
Free registered members can download 1 file every 45 minutes.
Free guest/registered members can only download files up to 1GB of size."

Stop fucking complaining and bitching left and right. Can't you ask nicely if you're having a problem?
My stats and uploads have been fine, nothing is wrong, its clearly a problem on you're side, perhaps your files aren't even getting downloaded?

1bF9v

@Moogie, there seems to be something wrong with the FTP upload. File doesn't load through, if you'd please check up on that it'd be nice. Thanks. :)

As I stated before..the fall of umb begins...
reason: umb doesn't want to provide good for the downloaders,they wants money money money (sales)...

what a fuck ????
r u joking me?
stats are frozen since yesterday

Raw Unique Raw Unique Impressions 0 0 0 0 Downloads 7 5

shit >>>

me too , stats 2th day frozen , my downloads Tier1 . 2 days ago 647 downloads - yesterday 301 - today 86 downloads :facepalm: if u want i can past here my screans .

you can go ahead and paste, but the fact is stats are not frozen. It's nobody is downloadling your files.

Stop fucking complaining and bitching left and right. Can't you ask nicely if you're having a problem?
My stats and uploads have been fine, nothing is wrong, its clearly a problem on you're side, perhaps your files aren't even getting downloaded?

1bF9v

@Moogie, there seems to be something wrong with the FTP upload. File doesn't load through, if you'd please check up on that it'd be nice. Thanks. :)

how big is the file you're trying to upload?

i have to say im gettin almost the half of download what i used since 3-4 days ago but i dont know where i can see how much i've earned these days to compare how much i used to earn without the limit slot countries.

what i do it's if i check today and i have $100 and i check tomorrow and i have $109 then i say "oh i earned $9" but i cant find a graphic of how much exaclty i earned :P

Last edited:
Hi. I'm new. How much time you take to approve the start of a campaing? I have requested the start of Pay Per Download campaign a few hours ago, there is some counted downloads but no money was added to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back